PDA

View Full Version : White Sox late 70's jersey info needed

scubadentist
07-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul

scubadentist
07-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul

forgot to include my email....scubadentist@yahoo.com

grenda12
07-29-2009, 10:47 PM
You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.

scubadentist
07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.

Thanks, I contacted him yesterday before this post, hopefully he gets back to me......Paul

scubadentist
07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks, I contacted him yesterday before this post, hopefully he gets back to me......Paul

If anyone HAS a White Sox late 70's style jersey for sale(actual game used) please contact me also....Thanks, Paul