PDA

View Full Version : Adam Dunn Cleats Ebay!

oakesc8855
07-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Did anyone from here win the Adam Dunn cleats that were sold on ebay today? Let me know please, Thankscody8_33@Hotmail.com

skyking26
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Did anyone from here win the Adam Dunn cleats that were sold on ebay today? Let me know please, Thankscody8_33@Hotmail.com
There are alot of Dunn cleats floating around. If you missed a pair, you'll likely see another. Elite sold a bunch when Adam sold them to them a year or so ago and flooded the market with them.

RK

AWA85
07-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Like SkyKing said, don't worry there will be more out there. Now it seems they don't even reach a $100 anymore. I bought a nice pair that even had the Texas Longhorn logo on them which I am very happy with.

hippo916
08-02-2009, 12:23 AM
I have multiple signed rookie year Dunn cleats, batting gloves, and caps, rookie year homerun bat signed and identified by Dunn, minor league bat with name on barrel, and a rookie year homerun jersey signed and identified by Dunn. Most pieces also have a Dunn hologram and Dunn signed COA.

skyking26
08-02-2009, 02:09 AM
I have multiple signed rookie year Dunn cleats, batting gloves, and caps, rookie year homerun bat signed and identified by Dunn, minor league bat with name on barrel, and a rookie year homerun jersey signed and identified by Dunn. Most pieces also have a Dunn hologram and Dunn signed COA.
Can you email me?

skyking442@hotmail.com

oakesc8855
08-02-2009, 10:57 PM

Shoot me and email

cody8_33@hotmail.com