PDA

View Full Version : George Brett video.....priceless

ndevlin
07-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I dunno if you guys have seen this before, but the story came out last yr and the video was deleted, and now its back up again. I want to say it was taken in 2005 at Spring Training when Brett was a coach...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUdHMkE5Qdk

rj_lucas
07-25-2009, 02:45 PM
I dunno if you guys have seen this before, but the story came out last yr and the video was deleted, and now its back up again. I want to say it was taken in 2005 at Spring Training when Brett was a coach...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUdHMkE5Qdk

The funny thing is, George obviously knew he was miked, but he just...didn't...care.

As a Royals fan, I gotta say that's the most fun I've had watching anybody in a Royals uniform this year...or last year...or, heck, since about 1991.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

flaco1801
07-25-2009, 05:03 PM
hes talking to rookies.... maybe he wanted them to open up, have them taped and played back in the locker room for laffs....

scottanservitz
07-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I laughed out loud. Hysterical.

joelsabi
07-25-2009, 05:26 PM
The funny thing is, George obviously knew he was miked, but he just...didn't...care.

As a Royals fan, I gotta say that's the most fun I've had watching anybody in a Royals uniform this year...or last year...or, heck, since about 1991.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

this is the best performance in a royals uniform since a certain pine tar incident. what was that players name again.

brianborsch
07-25-2009, 05:31 PM
And I quote:

"Woke up the next morning and took the most perfect double tapered shit of my life. True Story.....................Who's pitching this game?"

Really George Brett?

Simply amazing!

cjw
07-25-2009, 06:18 PM
And I quote:

"Woke up the next morning and took the most perfect double tapered shit of my life. True Story.....................Who's pitching this game?"

Really George Brett?

Simply amazing!

That line made me spit out my coffee!

cjw
07-25-2009, 06:29 PM
And I quote:

Really George Brett?

Simply amazing!

That line made me spit out my coffee!

Bobby Jenks
07-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Good story, yet I have heard many more classics from Neil Allen. And have heard some very odd things about Sandberg and Maddox from various people.

mr.miracle
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Amazingly, had the hotel housekeeping staff known what they were walking into, I am sure that George's shit filled underpants and trousers would have made their way onto ebay after this event assuming it was true.

suave1477
07-26-2009, 10:53 PM
i higly doubt this is true.

Sounds more like a voice was dubbed in.

I coule be wrong but if you pay attention, Brett was mic'd Why? If he was just mic'ed it would still pick up the sounds of the people next to him responding to him. You don't hear anything but sounds in the distant background and Brett.
Also normal human reaction to a human, of hearing that story, would be to laugh and laugh pretty hard unless you have no sense of humor. Look at the people he is telling the story too, none of them are laughing and the one guy gives a smile here and there. If he was telling me that story I would be on my a$$ laughing and crying so hard lol.

But none the less it was funny as hell I was laughing my butt off lol:D

ndevlin
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
i higly doubt this is true.

Sounds more like a voice was dubbed in.

I coule be wrong but if you pay attention, Brett was mic'd Why? If he was just mic'ed it would still pick up the sounds of the people next to him responding to him. You don't hear anything but sounds in the distant background and Brett.
Also normal human reaction to a human, of hearing that story, would be to laugh and laugh pretty hard unless you have no sense of humor. Look at the people he is telling the story too, none of them are laughing and the one guy gives a smile here and there. If he was telling me that story I would be on my a$$ laughing and crying so hard lol.

But none the less it was funny as hell I was laughing my butt off lol:D

I see your point, but I think it was real. You can hear other people in the background, not just Brett. Also, the guys he was talking to were ST invitees/rookies. They were probably shocked. Plus, all of his body motions go with what he is saying perfectly.

Also, this was on the computer about a year ago. And when it came up, stories started coming out on it. When the Royals heard about it, they had everyone delete it. Kind of like the Erin Andrews video. I dunno why, but its back up.

cjw
08-04-2009, 07:25 PM
A redubbed Version...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Dn0hs-CM8