PDA

View Full Version : Some bats for sale. Miguel Cabrera, Ordonez, a couple 125yr LVS

TigerSteve
07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Ok I have some extra bats I am thinking about selling. Please email me for more info and individual photos. The 2 LVS are photomatched and I can send those photos too. I would rather just take offers but because of the rules here I will put prices but please feel free to make offers. shortyx517@hotmail.com

Here we go

Miguel Cabrera Zinger from his Marlins days. Bat is cracked but has been what I would call professionally repaired, the thing is strong. Has some nice ball marks and rack marks. Number on cupped barrell. $350 OBO

Miguel Cabrera autographed game used minor league Louisville Slugger. I think this was one of the "team" bats most minor leaguers use. I got this from a collector who gets many minor league bats and had this one from a long time ago. My computer crashed and lost all of his contact info but I'm pretty sure this is a pretty legit bat. Bat has Miguels older full signature and is uncracked. $175 OBO

Magglio Ordonez Hoosier "The Dream" from his White Sox days. This bat is hammered, one of the best I have. Has a fine crack that is pretty much covered up by the pine tar. $150 OBO

Victor Martinez game issed Mizuno pro. Bat is from 2006. Has bat rack marks and his number on both ends. Beautiful bat would look great with a nice big auto on it. $150 OBO

Gerald Laird authenticated 125yr Louisville Slugger. Bat is cracked and I have it photomatched or if you have mlb tv you can watch him break it against the Cardinals. $135OBO

Armando Galarraga (pitcher) 2009 used 125yr Louisville Slugger. Bat is uncracked. I went through the Tigers pitchers bats from this season since interleague is over and Armando had 3 bats. This was the only one with any use. I have it photomatched to his ONE at-bat from this season. I would say this would be a one-of-a-kind since he only batted once this year. $225 OBO

TigerSteve
07-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Bump Will listen to any offers.

-steve
shortyx517@hotmail.com

TigerSteve
07-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Bump. Would like to move a couple of these for other purchases. Will listen to any decent offer!

shortyx517@hotmail.com

TigerSteve
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Bump again, need some cash. Email if you would like more photos or to make an offer.

shortyx517@hotmail.com

TigerSteve
09-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Bump. Still have all of these plus a Cabrera from this season cracked in 2 and authenticated. Contact me if interested will listen to all offers.

- shortyx517@hotmail.com

flota89
09-29-2009, 05:57 PM
I would be willing to make a trade for a Miguel Cabrera bat. If interested, email me at flotaboys@hotmail.com.