PDA

View Full Version : Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen

3arod13
07-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Best Game Use On An Arod Gamer I've Ever Seen. Repair killed it for me though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120449974314

cjclong
07-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Tony, why do you think this bat shows so much use and most others show so little. Is it because he sells most of his home run bats and so changes bats frequently when he is hitting home runs. Does this indicate a period of time when he was using the same bat and not hitting home runs?

3arod13
07-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Tony, why do you think this bat shows so much use and most others show so little. Is it because he sells most of his home run bats and so changes bats frequently when he is hitting home runs. Does this indicate a period of time when he was using the same bat and not hitting home runs?

Many of Arod's Gamers that show minimal use are those bats that he used strickly to give for selling. Uses it a bit, then turns it over for selling.

This bat definately looks like a bat Arod used for some tiem, then only let it go after it was cracked.

Love the use on the bat. Don't care for repaired bats. Prefer it to be in it's final condition after use.

Regards, Tony