PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Pirates Collection For Sale-baseballs,bobbles,sga,over 30 Items

jobathenut
07-19-2009, 12:47 AM
HI THERE-I know this isn't ebay,and i proberly would have better luck on there.But i'm not able to do paypal so i can't sell on there.So i thought i would try on here.And see if anyone else other than me collects oddball items like this.As we all can't afford just to collect only game used items.This is most of my personal pirates collection.The collection includes-stadium give away (sga)items-jason kendall bobble with box...snoopy bobble with ticket and box...charlie brown bobble with ticket and box...pnc park stadium replica with box...4th of july hat...hot wheel still in package...3 rivers "last season" snoglobe with box...other items-17 souviner baseballs(cases not included)...bobbles-kendall,giles,away player,micky mouse(no boxes)...pnc park mini bat...old style souviner batting helmet(far from mint,scatches etc)...pnc park coffee cup...2006 all star game patch...3 rivers "last season-last series vs cubs" tickey lanyard...pirates parrott mini bat...3 beanie babies...2006 all star game ticket laynard...1974 all star game patch upperdeck card still in package.....the whole collection (39 items) for $300.00....Payment by postal money order only...And usa only.....I would like to get that price,as it's way below what it cost me to put together this collection but would consider any serious offer.I also have other bobbles,and yankees collection if interested-any questions,please pm me.thanks:)

jobathenut
07-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Collection still available.I will consider any serious offers on this.:)

jobathenut
08-04-2009, 03:10 AM
I promise this will be the last bump to this.I really want to sell this.And i am surprise seeing that it has 42 views that i havent got a offer on it.But i guess,im the only one that collects items like this.Oh well,makes me know not to post my yankees collection of oddball items and danbury mint items on here.thanks.:)

anm29
05-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi, I just found this post and I know it was from years ago, but here is a shot in the dark.

Do you still have the pirates bobbles? The pirates snoopy or charlie brown bobble?

Thanks
Aaron

ametosky@droz.com

dmb71vw
05-05-2014, 05:53 PM
What is the Hot Wheels car?