PDA

View Full Version : manny mash bat....

justinlm24
07-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I had offered the seller of this bat $350 about a week ago....my offer eventually expired, then the bat sold for $375 a couple days later. Now I just got an e-mail from the seller saying the bat is mine if I want it. Seems odd....But this bat really looks great. Not sure $350 is worth it. I know manny used these bats in during teh time he states as I have seen many pictures. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130317725799&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

justinlm24
07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
also what could cause the type of damage to the barrell end of this bat? Never seen anything like that......Best I could think of is maybe slamming the bat down after a bad at bat....???

gameused
07-17-2009, 04:12 PM
also what could cause the type of damage to the barrell end of this bat? Never seen anything like that......Best I could think of is maybe slamming the bat down after a bad at bat....???

Justin,

Manny never has a "Bad at bat":D

On a serious note, I have a unsigned Manny Mash bat just like the one offered to you. The number is written almost identical, blacked out with a silver 24, which Manny wrote himself, I bet it's from the same production date as the bat I have. The auto is legit and the price is reasonable. I would feel comfortable owning this Mash bat.

Thanks, Bobby