PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Game Used 1998-99 Nike Jersey

chasingtheclown
07-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Sorry for the last post, wasnt aware of the rules of this forum, I was kind of new to starting threads. I still have a game used Kobe Bryant 98-99 home game worn jersey with all proper tagging and proper size of 46+4. Has the year tag on the inside and made in usa on the front along with the size. No neck tag. Shows all proper tagging and sizing that matches up with what a kobe game worn jersey should that year. No coa or loa but talked to dan from dc sports and gave him the details of the jersey and he agreed as well since the sizing was correct and had all proper tagging. Check this thread for Kobe's sizing from all his years. I realize the limit is $500 on this forum and that is what I will be asking. This is just too cheap to let go but I need to do it. Losing a ton of money and I need to get money for bills quick. So first to email me about it gets it. I will not hold this jersey and I do think it will go quick. Thanks guys. Pics on request.

emilkeshishian@yahoo.com
$500

nationals2k9
07-15-2009, 04:14 PM
I'll take a dozen!

Thank you

chasingtheclown
07-25-2009, 07:15 PM
;)...Still available

skinsfan0521
07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I'd like to see some pictures of it. I'd prefer that you post them in this thread but you can email them to me (bharasymczuk@gmail.com), but since I'm not a BBall guy, I'll start a thread to ask opinions from forum members who are knowledgeable about his jerseys.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

nationals2k9
07-27-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd like to see some pictures of it. I'd prefer that you post them in this thread but you can email them to me (bharasymczuk@gmail.com), but since I'm not a BBall guy, I'll start a thread to ask opinions from forum members who are knowledgeable about his jerseys.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

And expose publically the reasons why we can acquire a game-used jersey of one of the best players in the history of basketball for a mere $500? :eek:

skinsfan0521
07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
hahaha

I'm open to seeing the evidence...

sportscentury
07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
And expose publically the reasons why we can acquire a game-used jersey of one of the best players in the history of basketball for a mere $500? :eek:

And why, for quite a while now, no one has purchased it at this astoundingly low price.

jobathenut
07-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Just because someone is asking a low price for something does not mean it's not authentic.Maybe in these tough times it's hard to get the market value of a item.And you need to sell it, so you lower the price.I mean i'm in the process of selling off my collections to help my mom,and i have sold my items for far less what they are worth and what i even paid for them.It does'nt mean they were not autentic.It just means people are not willing to pay a fair market value price for them.Might want to keep that in mind before becoming acusssing of someone selling thier item.:)

sportscentury
07-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Just because someone is asking a low price for something does not mean it's not authentic.Maybe in these tough times it's hard to get the market value of a item.And you need to sell it, so you lower the price.I mean i'm in the process of selling off my collections to help my mom,and i have sold my items for far less what they are worth and what i even paid for them.It does'nt mean they were not autentic.It just means people are not willing to pay a fair market value price for them.Might want to keep that in mind before becoming acusssing of someone selling thier item.:)

There were no accusations made. It would be exceptionally unusual, economic recession or not, for a real Kobe jersey to be available for anywhere near $500, let alone not sell for $500, especially after he just won his fourth ring and first Finals MVP. As such, it is only natural for members to question things in this type of scenario.

jobathenut
07-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Hey,it's not my jersey so it's not my fight.I was just saying because some of you were implying because the seller wanted so little for it that they question it.I agree with you that a kobe bryant game used jersey is worth alot more than the sellers asking price.But you dont know the seller.Maybe the seller needs to sell this now and figures they can't true vaule for it.And not to start a arguement about this.But there were replies that sure read like accusations to me.Like for example saying "expose publically".If that isn't a accusation than what is.:eek:
There were no accusations made. It would be exceptionally unusual, economic recession or not, for a real Kobe jersey to be available for anywhere near $500, let alone not sell for $500, especially after he just won his fourth ring and first Finals MVP. As such, it is only natural for members to question things in this type of scenario.