PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Holy Trinity For Sale, Jones, Wieters and Reimold

mr.miracle
07-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello Fellow Forum members.

Due to an unexpected emergency or three, I am forced to part with several very recent acquisitions. I have the following items available for purchase.

Adam Jones 2008 SAM Bat - This is a # 10 Adam Jones 2008 Baltimore Orioles game used uncracked bat. It's a Sam SD1 SG1 - 34 inch 31.5 oz. bat, shows good use with tar and lots of ball/seam marks with ink transfers. This bat is filthy with overall use. It is a black SAM unsigned with Adam's number 10 on the knob. The bat comes with an LOA from Ballpark Heroes. I am looking for $295 Shipped. Email me for detailed Pics.

Nolan Reimold 2006 Game Used Minor League bat- LS C271 shows moderate use, bat is splittered but still displays nicely. Bat is all black has several promient ball marks, stitch impressions, no writing on the knob. The bat is cupped and was signed by Nolan in silver paint pen with the inscription game used. The bat comes with an LOA from Locker Room Memorabilia that shows Nolan holding the bat and the LOA is signed by Nolan as well. Great bat by a possible rookie of the year. Asking $175.00 shipped Email me for detailed pics.

Matt Wieters 2009 Game Used Bat LS J129 bat. Bat is 34 inches/32oz flame treated bat with several great ball marks on the barrel and a light to moderate coat of tar on the handle. The date, length and weight are stamped into the knob. Bat is uncracked and unsigned. Asking $395.00 Shipped. Email me for detailed pics.

I will also do a package deal for two of the three or all three bats.

Additionally for sale are a pair of Cal Ripken Jr. Game Used batting gloves with the Rip -8 on the velcro strap on each glove. The gloves show light to moderate overall use, are unsigned and are from the later stages of Cal's career. late 90's. Asking $400 delivered. Email for detailed photos. Legit Ripken gloves are nearly impossible to find. These come from my personal collection but the bills are piling up. For anyone interested in Ripken items let me know as I am moving some other non-game used signed balls, and a game used P72 bat.

My email is brettherman2131@hotmail.com

mr.miracle
07-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Wieters bat is gone pending final payment.

I do have one additional Wieters that I am selling. It is a black Rawlings from Norfolk uncracked with heavy, heavy use. Many ball marks, stitch marks, heavy coat of pine tar/mota stick on the handle and up onto the centerbrand. No number on the knob. Asking $450.00 delivered OBO. Email for pics.

Thanks,

mr.miracle
07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello Fellow Forum members.

Due to an unexpected emergency or three, I am forced to part with several very recent acquisitions. I have the following items available for purchase.

Adam Jones 2008 SAM Bat - This is a # 10 Adam Jones 2008 Baltimore Orioles game used uncracked bat. It's a Sam SD1 SG1 - 34 inch 31.5 oz. bat, shows good use with tar and lots of ball/seam marks with ink transfers. This bat is filthy with overall use. It is a black SAM unsigned with Adam's number 10 on the knob. The bat comes with an LOA from Ballpark Heroes. I am looking for $295 Shipped. Email me for detailed Pics.

Nolan Reimold 2006 Game Used Minor League bat- LS C271 shows moderate use, bat is splittered but still displays nicely. Bat is all black has several promient ball marks, stitch impressions, no writing on the knob. The bat is cupped and was signed by Nolan in silver paint pen with the inscription game used. The bat comes with an LOA from Locker Room Memorabilia that shows Nolan holding the bat and the LOA is signed by Nolan as well. Great bat by a possible rookie of the year. Asking $175.00 shipped Email me for detailed pics.

Matt Wieters 2009 Game Used Bat LS J129 bat. Bat is 34 inches/32oz flame treated bat with several great ball marks on the barrel and a light to moderate coat of tar on the handle. The date, length and weight are stamped into the knob. Bat is uncracked and unsigned. Asking $395.00 Shipped. Email me for detailed pics.

I will also do a package deal for two of the three or all three bats.

Additionally for sale are a pair of Cal Ripken Jr. Game Used batting gloves with the Rip -8 on the velcro strap on each glove. The gloves show light to moderate overall use, are unsigned and are from the later stages of Cal's career. late 90's. Asking $400 delivered. Email for detailed photos. Legit Ripken gloves are nearly impossible to find. These come from my personal collection but the bills are piling up. For anyone interested in Ripken items let me know as I am moving some other non-game used signed balls, and a game used P72 bat.

My email is brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Thank you to forum members for your interest on these bats. The Jones has now sold, the Wieters is sold and the Reimold is sold.

I do have one additional Reimold to sell showing again moderate use LS C271 splitered but in one piece autographed in silver paint pen signed game used with a photo of Reimold holding the bat on the LOA and the LOA is signed by Nolan. Asking $150 shipped.

Ripken Batting gloves have sold., I am selling an additional pair of Ripken batting gloves mid 80's autographed on the velcro of the FRanklin lable but the autograph is very, very faded. Gloves show good use Asking $500 shipped

One single Ripken batting glove showing heavy use, singed on the velcro strip, mid 80's glove signature is very good. ASking $275.00 delivered.

One Additional Adam Jones two-tone SAM bat dated from 2008, used in 2009. Shows very good use, bat is uncracked, unsigned, full LOA from John Taube, the tar and Mota stick is still very, very tacky on the handle and centerbrand. Asking $395.00 shipped which is exactly what I just paid for it. Email for photos.

Please email for additional photos. brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Brett Herman

skyking26
07-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Email sent Brett..........:cool:

mr.miracle
10-11-2009, 02:31 PM
I have the following items for sale that I need to move quickly to pay off some bills. Please email for pics and additional information.

Nolan Reimold 2006 Game Used Minor League bat- LS C271 shows heavy, heavy use, bat is splittered but still displays nicely. Bat is all black has many promient ball marks, stitch impressions, no writing on the knob. The bat is cupped and was signed by Nolan in silver paint pen with the inscription game used. The bat comes with an LOA from Locker Room Memorabilia that shows Nolan holding the bat and the LOA is signed by Nolan as well. Great bat by a possible rookie of the year. Asking $175.00 shipped Email me for detailed pics

Nolan Reimold 2008 LS C271 shows good use with some pine tar on handle and some ball marks on the bat, there are no cracks or broken pieces missing on bat, it is in very good condition. This is a Nolan Reimold LS C271 M9 Maple Black Bat. Bat shows great use and is signed in Silver Paint Pen. This bat has no LOA. Asking $150.00 shipped email me additional pics.

Adam Jones Adam Jones LS Model J121 game used bat, shows incredible overall use, absolutely hammered with use, 2009 model with the LS 125 anniversary logo on the bat. The left and back barrel are just hammered with use with deadwood and the outer grain seperating and cracking. The bat has Adam's #12 on the knob, the bat is cupped it also has the weight and length on the knob per the new labeling standards of LS for 2009 on the knob. Asking $295.00 shipped.

Adam Jones Two - Tone Sam Bat 2008 used in 2009, nice coat of mota, & tar on handle and centerbrand which is still tacky. Several prominent seam marks and ball marks are present. Comes with an LOA from John Taube PSA/DNA, $295.00 shipped.

Cal Ripken pair of batting gloves mid 80's both signed signature is heavily smeared and faded, gloves show great use, they are Franklin white and black $300 shipped.

Cal Ripken single batting glove mid 80's signed signature rates about a 7 o 8 on velco strip, glove shows heavy heavy use, Franklin white and black $200.00 shipped.

All offers will be considered.

Please email me at brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Brett

mr.miracle
01-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Several updates here. I need to move these items quickly to pay off some bills. All offers will be considered.

Cal Ripken pair of batting gloves mid 80's both signed signature is heavily smeared and faded, gloves show great use, they are Franklin white and black $250 Or best offer.

Cal Ripken single batting glove mid 80's signed signature rates about a 7 o 8 on velco strip, glove shows heavy heavy use, Franklin white and black 200.00 shipped or best offer.

Adam Jones Game Used Turf Shoes, shoes show nice game wear and use email for pics $250.00 or best offer.

Adam Jones Game Used Batting Gloves show use Adam's #10 on the gloves from 2009 $100 or best offer.

Nick Markakis Game Used Batting Gloves show use NM on the gloves from 2009 $100 or best offer.

Email for pics of everything.

All offers will be considered.

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

I

mr.miracle
01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Update, Nick Markakis batting gloves sold pending final payment.

I have a 2009 Adam Jones Black Mariucci signed and inscribed game used 09 cracked and showing heavy, use available that I forgot to list. Item is available for $225.00. Please email for pics.

Thank you,

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

geoff
01-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Brett Consider The 2009 Bat Gone when we meet up.I want that Bat as well if you still have it.I left you A Message And email.

Thanks
Geoff