PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up King James and CP3 09 All-star jackets..

33bird
07-11-2009, 09:51 PM
From Meigray sale. Both game used warmup jackets from 2009 all-star game. They got a big sale going on and stuff is going fast. Better check it out quick. The jackets were actually much cheaper than the warmup pants and shorts? I thought that was kind of strange. Here's the jackets I'm getting:
PS: I think the jackets are all sold now.

mbenga28
07-11-2009, 10:06 PM
weren't these already auctioned off, are these the 2nd sets?

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=103648673&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=103995383

http://auctions.wnba.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=103648662&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=103995372

33bird
07-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't know. But they had every player and they didn't say anything about sets. But they aren't issued-they are game worn before and during the all-star game. They sold like hotcakes too.

nickacs
07-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Dayum, nice pickups Greg! :D
Darn, I used to go on Meigray's site last month for weeks straight seeing if anything was new in and was always nothin!

Yea, strange that the jackets went already months ago? But I know Meigray is legit, so maybe there were multiple sets? Jtnbafan, eat your heart out! lol.. <jk>

BTW, only the shorts and some pants are still up. I see Lebron's and Kobe's shorts, but something about just owning someone shorts "bothers" me. I like jerseys only :p

godwulf
07-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I read "King James and CP3 09" in the thread title, and thought, "What do the Bible and the robot from Star Wars have to do with game-used?"

Is it too obvious that I'm a Baseball guy?

:rolleyes:

BarryMeisel
07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Hello everybody,

First of all, we'd like to apologize to 33bird and anyone else who was inconvenienced by what was an inventory error by MeiGray.

There were five 2009 All-Star Game warm-up jackets that were erroneously uploaded onto our website when we did our annual Inventory Audit in preparation for our Summer Sale, which began Saturday.

In fact, every 2009 All-Star Game warm-up jacket was sold via Auctions, as mbenga28 correctly pointed out.

Due to an error by a member of our staff, five of the jackets that were sold were improperly catalogued in our computer as unsold. So when we reloaded our inventory after our internal audit, the five popped onto the website ... even though they had sold via auction months ago.

I did not want there to be any confusion: There is no game-issued set, no extra set, no extras for any individual player. The one set of 2009 All-Star Game warmup jackets were all sold via auction.

Again, we apologize for our error, and the confusion it might have caused.

Thanks, Barry