PDA

View Full Version : TCU (Texas Christian) Horned Frogs Baseball Jerseys

intheminors
07-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Guys,

I got a call from a friend in the athletic department last night asking for a bunch of tickets to one of this weekend's shows. As we got to talking, I asked him if he had any jerseys for sale. He has a box of TCU baseball jerseys that are about to go to a Frog Club auction. They are similar to the one pictured but most are missing the Mountain West patch and the TC patch (for some odd reason).

Anyway, he gave me a list of sizes and numbers. If anyone is interested, they are $50 shipped. I'm buying a couple for me and I'm supposed to meet up with him sometime over the weekend. If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I'll send you a list of sizes and numbers. He says he has about 30 jerseys.

Thanks.

ham1963
07-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey Kyle,
Shoot me a e-mail with the list I might be intrested.
baseball3000@bellsouth.net

John

intheminors
07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Responded to all e-mails.

John, I got your e-mail and it looks like I'm going to be able to go by today to pick them up. I'm just getting a few of the minor league prospects for now, plus the one you asked about. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks.

Kyle

intheminors
07-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Just so I am not misrepresenting an item in any way, I just went and picked up a couple of these jerseys... here are the pics. This jersey is from Orioles prospect and Team USA pitcher Jake Arrieta.

I will e-mail these to the people that inquired as well.

Thanks.

Kyle