PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Alfonso Soriano game used bat photo matched

tigerhidden
07-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I have for sale a Alfonso Soriano game used bat that is mlb authenticated. The bat shows good use with several seam impressions and ink tranfers. The bat is broken into two seperate pieces, it was part of the MLB study done last year and the handle tape has been removed. The bat was cracked during his first at bat on August 6th and was used the entire August 5th game in which he went 3 for 5 with 4 RBI's and a HR. It has been photomatched to both the 5th and 6th. A 16x20 from the 6th will be included and a ap 8x10 from the 5th will also be included. Also included in this auction is one Alfonso Soriano game used wristband.

Asking $499 obo.

Hologram number BB947474 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BROKEN BAT.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: HOU AT CHC
Session Date: August 06, 2008
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: A. SORIANO SAM BAT AS12 35 33

Please email me at goastros@verizon.net for pics or any questions.

Thanks Chris

markize
07-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Chris,

is this the same one currently listed on ebay?

Mark

tigerhidden
07-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Mark,

It is the one that was listed on Ebay. It is not currently on Ebay, nor was it when I listed it on the forum. I did take the description and use it here and forgot to change the word auction towards the end.

Chris
goastros@verizon.net

markize
07-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Chris,

i dont moderate forum rules, so no worries on that end. just saw the post, but the ebay id was different that your GUU id so i wasnt sure.

mark

tigerhidden
07-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Mark,

It wasn't a big deal, just wasn't sure if you wanted pics or not. We're not allowed to change our user id's here, or I would have long ago.

I have replied to all who inquired about the bat, so let me know if you need any other pictures.

Thanks
Chris
goastros@verizon.net

Aksflyest
07-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Can I please get some pics onelifeent@yahoo.com

tigerhidden
07-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Sorry, bat has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired about the bat.