PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Winter Baseball Game Used Jerseys

mattmueller
07-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Although the league and its jerseys got a little bit of talk a few weeks ago when Matt Wieter's jersey sold on ebay for $1,000,+ I am not sure that many people are aware that the league is selling their entire inventory of game used jerseys direct from their website. This means jerseys from minor-league caliber players from the 2006 - 2008 and 1993-1997 time frames. There are not a ton of well-known players available, but there are some big league names in the list of jerseys still available.

For the record, I have no affiliation with the leauge, just mentioning it as a resource for picking up some nice looking jerseys or perhaps you can find the random jersey of that the player you collect. Link to the league's website is below.

http://www.hawaiiwinterbaseball.com/

Matt

gatorcollector
07-05-2009, 07:00 PM
I've seen a few HWB jerseys posted here. Here's mine - worn by former Gator Adam Davis in 2008 for the North Shore Honu.

godwulf
07-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I emailed Kurt Zwald about Chris Rahl's '06 West Oahu CaneFires jersey, and got a phone call an hour or two later saying it was still available. I'm hoping that Chris will be coming to the Arizona Fall League this year, and I can get it signed.