PDA

View Full Version : schubert1970 - Contact me

Mr.3000
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
schubert1970,

I am interested in discussing the possible purchase of an item you have on Ebay. You responded to me through Ebay with your phone number....but left off one digit by mistake. I've tried to reach you through alternate means several times since....with no luck and no response from you.

Please email me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Jay

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Bump...

I've sent you a few emails, 3 messages through Ebay and now 2 posts here.

Sae as I told another member here....Being blatantly ignored (for what reason that I am unaware of) is extremely rude and quite juvenile.

This sort of behavior has to stop around here. People think thay can act however they want on the internet. Common courtesy has flown the coup.

skinsfan0521
07-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Bump...

I've sent you a few emails, 3 messages through Ebay and now 2 posts here.

Sae as I told another member here....Being blatantly ignored (for what reason that I am unaware of) is extremely rude and quite juvenile.

This sort of behavior has to stop around here. People think thay can act however they want on the internet. Common courtesy has flown the coup.
You know these people aren't obligated to respond to you. And just a guess, but you calling them out publicly probably isn't going to make a case for them helping you out.

A simple "bump" would be sufficient. Talk about "common courtesy has flown the coup"

Chill out dude, I'm sure they'll get back to you when they see that you're looking for them...

Mr.3000
07-06-2009, 02:37 PM
You know these people aren't obligated to respond to you. And just a guess, but you calling them out publicly probably isn't going to make a case for them helping you out.

A simple "bump" would be sufficient. Talk about "common courtesy has flown the coup"

Chill out dude, I'm sure they'll get back to you when they see that you're looking for them...

Seriously? You absolutely missed the point.

This was not an attempt to make them contact me. This was exactly what I typed. I am fed up with anyone and everyone around here being rude to one another. From the sarcasm to the rude remarks to the arguing all the way down to the simple ignoring basic requests to contact.

You are right, there is no obligation. But there is such a thing as common courtesy. If anyone feeling get hurt by my "calling them out", as you call it....so be it. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Enough is enough. Period.

schubert1970
07-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Jay - I sent you my phone number again....this time with the last digit. I was out on vacation so give me a call when you can.

Bill