PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Troy Wilson game used jerseys

shirkr
05-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Troy Wilson played for the SF 49ers, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, and Chicago Bears. If anyone as items/jerseys from Troy Wilson that they would like to sell please contact me at shirkr@hotmail.com

Ryan

stradermays
06-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Former Pittburg State Gorilla.

shirkr
06-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Yep, former Pitt State Gorilla. Stradermays, any info or gear of Troy's?

Ryan

stradermays
06-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Sorry, no info. I just went to school with him.

EndzoneSports
06-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Troy Wilson played for the SF 49ers, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, and Chicago Bears. If anyone as items/jerseys from Troy Wilson that they would like to sell please contact me at shirkr@hotmail.com

Ryan

Regarding his Broncos' shirt, you might want to consider posting a "wanted" notice on our Broncos Marketplace page (see http://endzonesportscharities.org/market.htm). We've had some amount of success in helping folks obtain items from their want-lists.

Best regards,

shirkr
08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Dear Forum:

I don't know whether to be ticked or have a mental break down. My holy grail of a jersey surfaced a few weeks ago. It was a 1994, T. Wilson, 75th Anniversary patch, 49ers Jersey. My wife called the company which gladly put a hold on the jersey until today, which then I was to call and provide payment. I call today and was informed that the jersey was sold at the most recent convention in Chicago. I'm hoping and praying that someone who reads this forum purchased the jersey. If so, please contact me at shirkr@hotmail.com if you're interested in selling.

Thanks
Ryan C. Shirk