PDA

View Full Version : Faulkner Eagles baseball rosters from 1994-1999 Wanted

DantleyHOF
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi,

I am looking for any Faulkner University (Montgomery AL) baseball rosters from 1994-1999. Showing the players uniform numbers on them. I tried doing a search for it. Nothing. Also looking for pictures of Shane Reynolds playing for Faulkner University baseball team. Please help. Thanks. B.F.

G1X
07-01-2009, 11:19 AM
It might be worth a try to contact the university's Athletic Department as the Sports Information Director might have that information, or they might have some old media guides, programs, etc. in their archives.

If that doesn't work, try contacting the university Library. They might have saved newspaper accounts of the games, and they probably have the school yearbooks which will often have a team photo and other information about the university's baseball team.

Good luck in your seach!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and World Football League Jerseys

DantleyHOF
07-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi Mark Hayne,

Thanks for answering my post. I already contacted there Sports Information Director. According to them records got lost. This is way before the computer age in 1999. Thanks for your advice about contacting the school library. They are searching for it for me. Have a nice day. B.F.