nationals2k9
06-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Milledge and Hanrahan to Bucs for Nyjer Morgan and Sean Burnett

Enjoy!!

sox83cubs84
06-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Milledge and Hanrahan to Bucs for Nyjer Morgan and Sean Burnett

Enjoy!!

Looks like most of that happened. The trade turned into a 3-way with the Yankees. I don't remember all of the playewrs involved, but I do remember that Milledge and Hanrahan are now Bucs, Morgan is indeed a Nat, and the Yanks got Eric Hinske.

Dave M.
Chicago area

LastingsMilledge85
06-30-2009, 04:17 PM
It wasn't a three team trade. The Hinske and Morgan trades are two different trades.

sox83cubs84
06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
It wasn't a three team trade. The Hinske and Morgan trades are two different trades.

OOPS!:confused:

Dave M.
Chicago area

LastingsMilledge85
06-30-2009, 05:46 PM
It's ok. I think it is a dumb trade and really no team is benefitting. If there is a team gaining it would be the Nats, but I think it's a good chance for Lastings to become an every day player again in left field next to his twin McCutchen.

nationals2k9
06-30-2009, 07:50 PM
It's ok. I think it is a dumb trade and really no team is benefitting. If there is a team gaining it would be the Nats, but I think it's a good chance for Lastings to become an every day player again in left field next to his twin McCutchen.

Good luck to Milledge unlocking his true potential. Nats need anything right now new and can use Morgan's speed and D and another lefty in the pen.

AWA85
06-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Almost wonder if Lastings is going to turn into a Wily Mo Pena type player with tons of potential but never puts it together. Lastings sure is learning how to try out new teams fast.

LastingsMilledge85
06-30-2009, 07:55 PM
I could be wrong, but I think Wily Mo is one of those players affected by the recent crack down on th MLB drug policy. He had some big HR numbers in Boston, and then just fell apart in DC.