PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody...

imlemonysnicket
11-21-2005, 07:21 PM
...have any buckleback 1B mitts from the 1920's to 1930's for sale or trade? I know I should probably put this in the items wanted section but I wanted to keep it in the vintage discussion. I'm looking for a high quality mitt in excellent condition. I'd be willing to trade items I have for sale or pay money. The reason I'm looking for one is because I'd like to give it to my dad for Christmas and these types of gloves are his favorite. Thanks for your time.

brett
Vintage Brett's Equipment Sale
http://www.geocities.com/vintagebrett

mjkm90
11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Brett, You should email Don M. in Toledo. He and your dad are buds and Don has a nice collection. Let me know if you need his email address. Or just email me at mjkm90@earthlink.net. I sold a nice double buckle in August on ebay that he would have liked.

HiNeighbor
11-22-2005, 09:58 AM
This is sort of a related question, but has to do more with VINTAGE items wanted and/or for sale. Can this topic be kept in this vintage section rather than the FOR SALE or Wanted section? It seems like most of the items in there are all new or newer and may not have an interest to those just interested in vintage stuff.

Just a thought,
Greg

mjkm90
11-22-2005, 10:16 AM
I second that Max. I rarely ever look in that section because I get a rash from all the doubleknit and plastic.

slidekellyslide
11-22-2005, 12:18 PM
I too would rather see a seperate B/S/T for this forum. Maybe it could be kept at the top of the forum list.