Passes away at 50 years old.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michael_jackson

33bird
06-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Yea?

yanks12025
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Yea?

Just throwing it out there. People are already making a fast buck from it on ebay.

33bird
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I just feel sorry for the little kids (and their parents) that were hanging out at his wonderland or whatever it was, year after year. Know what I mean?

FastLane80
06-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Weird guy but arguably the greatest entertainer of our time. R.I.P.

Mr.3000
06-25-2009, 06:29 PM
I just feel sorry for the little kids (and their parents) that were hanging out at his wonderland or whatever it was, year after year. Know what I mean?

Funny how not one single accusation stuck. Never found guilty. But I guess its easier to believe the accusations than to believe that there are people out there who will say anything if they think they can extort money from someone. I wasnt there...so I dont know the truth. Just some food for thought. Regardless...he was the greatest performer ever. Guess your mother never taught you to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Shame on her.

33bird
06-25-2009, 06:41 PM
I was under the impression that he paid off a lot of parents. Maybe my history is hazy. Didn't stick to OJ or Kobe either, but it doesn't mean they're innocent. Got lots of money and good lawyers you got a shot of getting away with lots of things.

PK
06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
This thread needs to get deleted quickly before it gets even more out of control!

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
mr.3000-i totally agree with you.And way to go to have the courage to express that.Alot of people just go with what others say when it comes to him.They all drink the kool-aid,and don't want to stand up for him.But i have always thought,what you said.He was never found guilty,but i guess just being accused of it is good enough for some narrow minded people.He is strange so i don't like him.People don't like people that are different.The guy was a great entertainer.And 33 bird-A fellow human who was never proven to do anything wrong has passed away and now two kids are without a father and you cheer the death of him,shame on you:(
Funny how not one single accusation stuck. Never found guilty. But I guess its easier to believe the accusations than to believe that there are people out there who will say anything if they think they can extort money from someone. I wasnt there...so I dont know the truth. Just some food for thought. Regardless...he was the greatest performer ever. Guess your mother never taught you to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Shame on her.

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 06:48 PM
wow,You really have a guilty before innocent thing going don't you.The kobe thing did'nt even go to court.As they knew he did'nt do it.I mean come on.And of course he had to pay off the parents.It could'nt be the parents just made it up or anything.And it's funny noone is blaming them.If you knew he was like this and doing this with kids,then why would you leave your kids there.
I was under the impression that he paid off a lot of parents. Maybe my history is hazy. Didn't stick to OJ or Kobe either, but it doesn't mean they're innocent. Got lots of money and good lawyers you got a shot of getting away with lots of things.

33bird
06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Just read some history about Jackson and he paid 22 million to the family of the kid that he supposedly abused. Yea, 22 million to shut em up and keep em out of court. Believe Kobe did something similar. Didn't he settle out of court too?

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 06:53 PM
The man passed away,show some respect.:mad:
Just read some history about Jackson and he paid 22 million to the family of the kid that he supposedly abused. Yea, 22 million to shut em up and keep em out of court. Believe Kobe did something similar. Didn't he settle out of court too?

joelsabi
06-25-2009, 06:54 PM
This thread needs to get deleted quickly before it gets even more out of control!

agreed. trashing someone after they just died is distastefull.

33bird
06-25-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm not cold hearted. I'm just stating facts. MJ settled out of court for 22 million dollars. Kobe settled out of court for a certain amount too. Some of societys heroes really aren't that great after all. If I got accussed of Child sexual abuse or rape, and I had the money like they both do, I would fight it thru. Just my 2 cents.

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 06:55 PM
BRAVO-That's what i also think about this.
agreed. trashing someone after they just died is distastefull.

jobathenut
06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
You cheer a man's death.And you continue to trash him as a person on here.The man passed away leaving two kids without a dad for the rest of thier lifes and you cheer him passing away.:(
I'm not cold hearted. I'm just stating facts. MJ settled out of court for 22 million dollars. Kobe settled out of court for a certain amount too. Some of societys heroes really aren't that great after all. If I got accussed of Child sexual abuse or rape, and I had the money like they both do, I would fight it thru. Just my 2 cents.

33bird
06-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Didn't cheer anything-but I dont' respect the man. Respect is earned. Just because somebody sings good or dribbles a ball well doesn't make them a hero to me. I'm sorry he passed away, but I'm sorry for the kids he screwed up too.

yanks12025
06-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Bird,
How are you going to fell when Rose passes on? Does Rose have respect.

MiLe HigH
06-25-2009, 07:35 PM
+1 ...lol

Mr.3000
06-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Bird,
How are you going to fell when Rose passes on? Does Rose have respect.

Excellent point.

For someone to talk so much about who is and isn't a hero...yet collects and probably idolizes Pete Rose.

Pot....kettle.......black.

33bird
06-25-2009, 07:48 PM
No. Agreed. Rose had his flaws. No doubt about. But I don't turn a blind eye to those flaws like you guys do. If Rose was molesting children I wouldn't be collecting him. I'll take a gambler over a molester. Point taken back.

dodgersfan
06-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Greg has his own opinion,deal with it!
The way you guys can say what ever you want and so can he.
We lost a great entertainer and may he rest in peace.
Iam pretty sure this will be locked up very soon.

Rudy

Vintagedeputy
06-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Farrah Fawcet died today too.