PDA

View Full Version : need help on a pic of D.Pedroia

gameu08
06-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Im currently looking for a picture of pedroia using a this bat. Doesnt have to be a photomatch but a style match will do just fine. I have seen some Blonde bats of his with the tape job, but no black M9's. Any help would be great.

matt
06-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I have never seen any tape on his bats and i have been watching for a while. Doesn't mean it is not possible. You probably know this, but since this is a block letter nameplate, it comes from before he did his deal with H&B and the nameplate switched to autographed. I am not sure, but think this happened in early 2008 season. Someone please correct me. So oyu should be looking at 2007 photos.

Matt

maccamania
06-24-2009, 05:09 PM
I have never seen any tape on his bats and i have been watching for a while. Doesn't mean it is not possible. You probably know this, but since this is a block letter nameplate, it comes from before he did his deal with H&B and the nameplate switched to autographed. I am not sure, but think this happened in early 2008 season. Someone please correct me. So oyu should be looking at 2007 photos.

Matt

Matt,
according to BMH that was previously posted on GUU, Pedroia ordered 26 C271 block letter bats in 2007, he did not sign a contract until 2008.
You could see that in the 2007 WS, Dustin was using block letter bats.
Hope this helps !!:)

gameused
06-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Matt,

Never seen Pedroia tape his bats like that, also he favored a M9, black colored S318 model with block lettering in 07. Below is a link to an 07 Pedroia in my collection.

Bobby

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=10771&highlight=Dustin+pedroia+photo+match