PDA

View Full Version : Help identifying Mfg. of this bat Please

skinsfan0521
06-22-2009, 04:44 PM
So, I went to the Binghamton Mets vs Trenton Thunder game on Friday and I got this bat after the game. The bat was used by Ruben Tejada and cracked sometime around maybe the 5th or 6th inning (I don't remember exactly, but I wrote to the BMets to see if I could get some pics/video to match it to). By the looks of the ballmarks, ink, etc it looks as if he's used this for at least a couple games.

But, since I'm not really a baseball guy, I'm not really sure who the manufacturer is of this bat? I've searched on here for the model number and found a couple hits for BWP Bats, but in some quick looking for pictures I couldn't seem to find a match to this style of bat. So, I'm not sure if this is a BWP or what??

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

kingjammy24
06-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Nokona.

rudy.

dodgersfan
06-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Nakona I beleive.

Rudy

skinsfan0521
06-22-2009, 04:49 PM
I thought it might be Nokona, but I keep seeing pictures of those with oval shaped logos w/the word "nakona" written inside it. Is this just a "pro" bat or something like that?

Also, anybody have any idea why that knob is marked the way it is? I know that each player has their own system and there may be no way to find out what it means, I'm just wondering if anybody has a guess?

Thanks for the quick replies!!

-Brian