PDA

View Full Version : All Star Game, World Series, and Milestone Tickets (Stubs)

wiggi034
06-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Hey all,

I've been on this site for awhile, but this is my first post. I know that most of you are dedicated to game used item collecting, but with so many sports fans in the same place, I figured that many of you would have attended and/or collect tickets as well. (In an abstract way tickets are game used items anyway.)

I collect tickets from the All Star Game and World Series clinching games as well as tickets from milestones such as 3000th hit, 3000 k, 300 win, 500 hr, no hitter, perfect game, cycle, and MLB Debut games. I prefer season style tickets, although I'd consider box office tickets for older games. I only collect full tickets, never stubs. Also, I like to keep my collection focused so I don't really want anything beyond what is listed above (e.g. I'm not interested in a 2000th hit or a 300th Home Run ticket) and as for the Debut tickets, I only want top prospects and stars.

One other note, I tend to get all of my tickets signed. My World Series and All Star tickets are signed by the MVP of the game and the milestone tickets are signed by the respective players who hit or pitched it. Often I just buy or trade for unsigned tickets, but if you have already signed tickets, I'd be especially interested.

I am willing to trade some of my rather large collection of autographs or pay cash if the tickets interest me enough.

Thanks for looking and letting me post on your forum. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

wiggi034
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Bump

Royalsfans
06-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I have a 73 allstar ticket in mint if you need it. Email me at chiefsfans1@sbcglobal.net

sylbry
06-26-2009, 08:39 PM
I have two Jack Morris tickets:

His no hitter ticket signed in gold and inscribed "no hitter"

1991 World Series Game 7 signed and inscribed "91 W.S. MVP"

I got both signatures in person. Tickets are clear and photos appear fuzzy due to the cases.

If you are interested make a cash offer.

Bryan

sylbry314 at yahoo dot com

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x16/sylbry/Twins/06-26-2009083146PM.jpg

cohibasmoker
06-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Hey all,

I've been on this site for awhile, but this is my first post. I know that most of you are dedicated to game used item collecting, but with so many sports fans in the same place, I figured that many of you would have attended and/or collect tickets as well. (In an abstract way tickets are game used items anyway.)

I collect tickets from the All Star Game and World Series clinching games as well as tickets from milestones such as 3000th hit, 3000 k, 300 win, 500 hr, no hitter, perfect game, cycle, and MLB Debut games. I prefer season style tickets, although I'd consider box office tickets for older games. I only collect full tickets, never stubs. Also, I like to keep my collection focused so I don't really want anything beyond what is listed above (e.g. I'm not interested in a 2000th hit or a 300th Home Run ticket) and as for the Debut tickets, I only want top prospects and stars.

One other note, I tend to get all of my tickets signed. My World Series and All Star tickets are signed by the MVP of the game and the milestone tickets are signed by the respective players who hit or pitched it. Often I just buy or trade for unsigned tickets, but if you have already signed tickets, I'd be especially interested.

I am willing to trade some of my rather large collection of autographs or pay cash if the tickets interest me enough.

Thanks for looking and letting me post on your forum. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

I have Yount and Murray 3000th hit tickets - both have been graded by PSA and both come with their HOF Induction yearbooks. If interested, they are $50.00 each plus postage - Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

wiggi034
06-29-2009, 01:20 AM
Thanks Bryan and Jim, but I think I'll pass. Bryan: I'm sticking exclusively with full tickets at the moment. Jim: I have a Murray 3000th hit and the Yount I'm going to try and buy already signed rather than purchase one and pay his relatively expensive fee to get it signed.

Royals, I sent you an e-mail.

I appreciate the replies and I look forward to more.

Also, I just set up a photo bucket with my entire collection. It's at: http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz265/wiggi034/

dcgreg25
06-30-2009, 08:23 AM
I have a Chris Bosio No Hitter full ticket signed. If you are interested drop me an email.

Astros7
06-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I have 2 full uncut strips from the 2006 All-Star game in San Francisco. The tickets are in the full page with tickets to all the events still attached. If interested, please e-mail me @ stephen@sonterraenergy.com

Thanks!

Stephen

any interest in phantom tickets? I have 2006 astros uncut playoff strips w/ world series tickets attached

Larry Pelliccioni
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
I have a mint 1971 All Star Game full ticket played at Tiger Stadium.
Email me if interested.
Larry Pelliccioni
llpell@wowway.com

wiggi034
06-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Royals, Greg, and Larry, I sent you each an e-mail. Let me know if you have trouble receiving it; I'd like scans from each of you.

Astros, I'll pay on the SF sheets. I've got the ASG ticket from that year already and I'm not super interested in the HR Derby or Futures game tickets from that year.

wiggi034
07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Royalsfans, I'm very interested in your ticket and sent an email, but have not yet received a reply. Can you please get back to me with a price and a scan? My email is wiggi034@umn.edu

wiggi034
07-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Bump.

skyking26
07-13-2009, 09:58 PM
I have a full 1980 All Star Game Ticket. $80 ppd.

skyking442@hotmail.com

wiggi034
07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks, but no thanks SkyKing. I've already got one. I appreciate the reply.

lehmsbobby
08-13-2009, 01:10 PM
I have a few Jonathon Sanchez No hitter tickets from this year...

Trying to get them sign.

email me at lehmsbobby@yahoo.com if interested

wiggi034
08-25-2009, 10:30 AM
lehmsbobby, I am interested in the Sanchez tickets. I sent an email, but haven't received a reply. You might want to check your spam folder. Please let me know if you still have the tickets. Thanks.

lehmsbobby
01-18-2010, 01:22 PM
wiggi sorry i never saw your post... i still have them email me for details please!

jobathenut
01-18-2010, 09:04 PM
I have a collection of ticket stubs.I have some "milestone" games but maninly regular games.I have a couple all star games-from 2002,2004,2005 and also some other baseball.I havea nice 80 pittsburgh steelers collection.And also nascar races,hockey,basketball including some tickets from dennis rodman's old nightclub when he was a bull.I also have a collection of mike tyson fight tickets.And other misc tickets.Anyone interested please "pm" me.thanks

wiggi034
03-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Bump.