PDA

View Full Version : Marucci bat shipping records?

chakes89
06-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Is there anyway to get a hold of their player shipping records like we can with Louisville Slugger?

I emailed them a few weeks ago asking about a bat that I have and got no response

I just need information on a bat for one player

If anyone can help or knows of a way to contact someone with Marucci I would really appreciate it

redoctober
06-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Good luck. I will be very surprised if ANY other MLB bat company even bothers to give "the hobby" even half of what BMH has contributed.

Honestly, the amount of info available on Louisville Slugger models gives them a bit of a premium in my mind.

VALAIKA COLLECTOR
06-15-2009, 08:01 AM
I have a Todd Frazier Marucci bat and on the knob it gives a date, is that when I assume that the bat was produced?

metsbats
06-15-2009, 12:30 PM
2 years ago I emailed them directly regarding a David Wright bat which had a "T" stamped on the barrel end. The barrel end was not cupped as the typical Wright game bats either. While they entertained the question they for some reason was not able to explain the strange stamping or the deviation from the normal cupped end to me.

Dewey2007
06-15-2009, 12:44 PM
While not Marucci, I've contacted Old Hickory about info on a Dontrelle Willis bat and they were helpful. They could not give me detailed order info like BMH provides for LVS bats but they did confirm that he ordered 33" bats at one time and that he had ordered bats from them each year he was with the Marlins.

The person indicated that Old Hickory did not use serial numbers on bats like they do now so there was no way to track when this particular bat may have been ordered.

emann
06-15-2009, 12:49 PM
While not Marucci, I've contacted Old Hickory about info on a Dontrelle Willis bat and they were helpful. They could not give me detailed order info like BMH provides for LVS bats but they did confirm that he ordered 33" bats at one time and that he had ordered bats from them each year he was with the Marlins.

I got a response from Marucchi in about 2 days re: Chase Utley's specific bat order. All they were able to tell me was that he did in fact personally place the order for the lot of bats of which mine is from. Very polite interaction, but not much past that for an answer. Love their black bats though, they look really cool when they've got some use