PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Roy Jones Jr items

royjonesjrfan
06-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello everyone I'm looking for any Roy Jones Jr boxing used gloves, trunks, robes etc. I am also looking for fight shirts that were sold at his fight as well as fight posters. please let me know if anyone has any thing for sale.

jobathenut
06-14-2009, 11:06 PM
I just wanted to say.I love your name as roy jones jr was one of my favorite fighters.I even got to meet him once as he was doing tv for the tyson/holyfeild ll fight.And he was there at the wieght-in for them.And he came over to sign autographs and the only thing i had was the fight hat.So i had him sign it.Man was i nervous to meet him,but he was nice and more than happy to sign it.And i took some pictures of him signing items.This was right before his rematch with griffen(i think it was his name)it was the the figher who jr lost to cause of a low blow.And then in the rematch jr beat him in the first round.Anyways,i said to roy to beat the guys butt,and he laughed and i took a picture as i said it, and got a picture of him laughing.Even though the hat is really dull now and you can barely see the autograph i still have it displayed with a picture of him signing it and that pictore of him laughing at what i said to him.And when i was leaving the weight-in some guy was selling a signed tyson/hoyfield ll poster signed by jr so i bought it.I hope you don't mind me sharing this story with you.I was a huge tyson fan also,so i got to see both of my favorite fighters.And it was the first ever fight i had ever been to.Of course as we all know,the fight didnt go very good if you were a tyson fan like myself.I have a very nice tyson collection,like tickets,posters,programs,shirts etc....and i have a signed boxing glove.pm me if you are interested-thanks and good luck.boxing isn;t really big on here.:)
Hello everyone I'm looking for any Roy Jones Jr boxing used gloves, trunks, robes etc. I am also looking for fight shirts that were sold at his fight as well as fight posters. please let me know if anyone has any thing for sale.

royjonesjrfan
06-17-2009, 01:47 PM
joba i am so jealous i wish i could meet him. im trying to go to his next fight with jeff lacy but well c. Is there anyway u may be ablke to post pics of ur items and if i like them maybe we can work somwthing out. thank you

jobathenut
06-17-2009, 06:28 PM
royjonesjrfan-Yeah i was shaking prety bad when he came up to me.He was bigger than i thought.I did'nt realize he is still fighting.When is the fight.I am a big fan but i think he should retire for sure.As far as my tyson collection.Pm me with your email and i'd be happy to send you a list and pictures.:)
joba i am so jealous i wish i could meet him. im trying to go to his next fight with jeff lacy but well c. Is there anyway u may be ablke to post pics of ur items and if i like them maybe we can work somwthing out. thank you

jobathenut
06-17-2009, 09:55 PM
royjonesjrfan-Thanks for the pm.i tried to respond to it,but you have turned off accepting pm from people.You will have to turn that on so i can respond to you.:)

royjonesjrfan
06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
im sorry but i dont know how 2 do that

royjonesjrfan
06-17-2009, 10:33 PM
please let me know ur email so i can send u a message please

jobathenut
06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
It's pretty easy.Just go into your usercp.And click on edit options.And it brings you to it.:)
please let me know ur email so i can send u a message please

royjonesjrfan
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM
thank u so much i belive it is working now