PDA

View Full Version : All members please read.

Yankeesfan09
06-12-2009, 08:56 AM
I am getting kind of tired of seeing these posts about me ripping off Cordovacollector. I sold two items to Cordovacollector and I was paid by two echecks. I cant help it that I had to wait 5-7 business days for the echecks to clear and when they did clear I was out of town on vacation. If I would not have been paid by echecks everything would have been shipped out the next day. As for the names, my name is Steve. I do not have a Paypal account so I use my friend Jims account. The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333

I work in law enforcement for a local agency. I have never ripped anyone off and will never rip anyone off. I am a huge Redick fan and not really sure what that post was made for about me selling my Redick jersey. I only have one GUU account and am happy to be a member here.

sportscentury
06-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I am getting kind of tired of seeing these posts about me ripping off Cordovacollector. I sold two items to Cordovacollector and I was paid by two echecks. I cant help it that I had to wait 5-7 business days for the echecks to clear and when they did clear I was out of town on vacation. If I would not have been paid by echecks everything would have been shipped out the next day. As for the names, my name is Steve. I do not have a Paypal account so I use my friend Jims account. The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333

I work in law enforcement for a local agency. I have never ripped anyone off and will never rip anyone off. I am a huge Redick fan and not really sure what that post was made for about me selling my Redick jersey. I only have one GUU account and am happy to be a member here.

In fairness, I should mention that Steve has emailed me a few times asking about JJ Redick gamers and basketball collecting in general. He has been nothing but pleasant and I have enjoyed our correspondence. He has not tried to sell me a thing ... the emails were mostly about him wanting information as to how to acquire Redick stuff. I am sure I'll get hammered for this post, but out of fairness this should be stated.

I am quite tired myself of some recent game playing on GUU (as many of you have likely noticed by some of my posts). As such, I wish the system was tightened up a bit, but it's not my website and I respect the way the administrators choose to run things.

Steve, I hope the situation between you guys (Yankeesfan09 and CordovaCollector) is resolved to your mutual satisfaction soon. Good luck with the Redick Finals jerseys on MeiGray/NBA Auctions (he played pretty well off of the bench last night). You can already photomatch his one jersey, which is always an enormous plus.

TNTtoys
06-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I have been following along. I am not sure where the "leap of faith" was made that tied Steve to James Toler, who a number of forum members have had issues with. Is it the fact that all of James' handles end in "09" as does Steve's?

Can Cordova Collector please make a statement here so that this one is put to rest? If this linkage between these two people is in fact wrong, something needs to be said publically.

Thanks...

sportscentury
06-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I have been following along. I am not sure where the "leap of faith" was made that tied Steve to James Toler, who a number of forum members have had issues with. Is it the fact that all of James' handles end in "09" as does Steve's?

Can Cordova Collector please make a statement here so that this one is put to rest? If this linkage between these two people is in fact wrong, something needs to be said publically.

Thanks...

I agree. Good post.

5kRunner
06-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Sportscentury & TNT,
Good posts. Needed to be said.

Yankeesfan09,
Hope you clear your name.

I know of at least one other member who uses a paypal account with a different name, so it doesn't seem all that unlikely to me.

Good luck!

Yankeesfan09
06-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who took the time to read and respond to my post. I dont know what else I have to do to clear my name, but I hope thats enough. I also have no idea who that James Toler person is, but i'm assuming he ripped off some members on this site? I can tell everyone on here that I am Steve Rogers and I use my friend Jims Paypal account, hence the two different email addresses. I found out about this great website from a sports card forum and have pretty much checked out GUU everyday since I joined. Thanks again Reid also, for everything you have done to help me. I really appreciate it. I also feel I am owed an apology for being slammed the way I was and hurting my reputation. Cordova Collector I hope you like your items when you get them probably Saturday or Monday at the absolute latest. Thanks again to all.

sportscentury
06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who took the time to read and respond to my post. I dont know what else I have to do to clear my name, but I hope thats enough. I also have no idea who that James Toler person is, but i'm assuming he ripped off some members on this site? I can tell everyone on here that I am Steve Rogers and I use my friend Jims Paypal account, hence the two different email addresses. I found out about this great website from a sports card forum and have pretty much checked out GUU everyday since I joined. Thanks again Reid also, for everything you have done to help me. I really appreciate it. I also feel I am owed an apology for being slammed the way I was and hurting my reputation. Cordova Collector I hope you like your items when you get them probably Saturday or Monday at the absolute latest. Thanks again to all.

Steve - you're welcome. It looks like this is being resolved (at least with respect to you) pretty quickly.

As for your search for JJ items, I would add my email to my GUU signature if I were you. You are more likely to get a heads up here and there if folks know how to contact you. The PM stuff on GUU has posed some problems for members in the past ... and I have found direct email is best.

Here is a photo that a friend of mine took when we were at the ACC Championship game on March 13, 2005 in D.C. We had front row, center court seats (which is not the norm for me), so were able to get a ton of good shots. Doug Collins (whose son, Chris, is an assistant coach for Duke) was two seats to my left and called every single foul (out loud) before the refs did. JJ signed it for me a couple of weeks later.

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
The DC# is not a fake. As a matter of fact, here is the DC# for all to see:

0308 3390 0000 6738 1333

YankeesFan09 ~ I'll be the first on here to apologize if in the end you are not involved.

PayPal told me this is the number you provided to them for the USPS number:

0308 3900 0006 7381 333

and my ISP service is checking it out, but it appears you have the same IP as MidwestFan09. That would be harder to explain.

But again, I will certainly apologize, if this is not the case!
Helen

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 06:41 PM
As I read in another post there is an issue about the USPS numbers. I looked at both emails I received from PayPal and it looks like in one of the claims one of the digits was missing:

Tracking Company: USPS
Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333

Tracking Company: usps
Tracking Number: 0308390000067381333

So it is possible when Yankees sent the info on both claims he may have omitted a number. But the first number I tried and PayPal, did not work.

But we still are looking at the IP addresses of MidwestFan09 and YankeesFan09 being the same.

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:13 PM
IP addresses can be very tricky at times. AOL members can be bunched together. If an administrator needs a site where you enter an ip address to find the location contact me.

GarkoCollector
06-12-2009, 09:16 PM
IP addresses of a person dont necessarily give a correct city or state. Just an FYI.

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:21 PM
IP addresses of a person dont necessarily give a correct city or state. Just an FYI.

Good point. Depends on the provider and other things.

cordovacollector
06-13-2009, 01:28 AM
PayPal Payments Cleared: June 2 - June 4

Seller States Package Mailed: June 10
Seller Mails Package Only After PayPal Claims Filed On: June 11 - 8:00am
Sent PayPal Tracking Numbers: 0308390000067381333
................................................03 083390000067381333

(PayPal rep & I used the first number sent and when it did not work we thought it was fake. It was a typo.)

Tracking Number: 0308 3390 0000 6738 1333
June 11, 2009, 4:49 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43614
Processed through Sort Facility, June 11, 2009, 6:30 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43601

Granted, this ID was not that late in mailing items. But he did not respond to emails and only mailed package after posts began about other seller and after the PayPal claim was made. At the start of this, I stated to the Administrators that I was not 100% positive this seller and the others were the same. I did post it on the forum once I learned the IP address was the same as the other seller. Using one name to sell, a different name on the PayPal account, two different email addresses, shipping only after claim filed when he said it had been mailed earlier, sending one DC number that didn't work, having an uncanningly similar user IDs as the two other bad sellers IDs, similar selling styles ... well, it wasn't looking good.

Again, if YankeesFan09 ends up NOT being associated with MidwestFan09 and UWMrules09, he will get a full and public apology from me!

markize
06-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Guilty till proven innocent.

mark

Yankeesfan09
06-13-2009, 08:27 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO MIDWESTFAN09 IS! I also told you I was out of town when the payments cleared. My apologies for not telling you that, but I cant help it it took so long for the echecks to clear. I'm getting frustrated seeing me being associated with a member I have no idea existed. Do I think you jumped the gun on accusing me of ripping you off? Honestly yes I do, but I can understand your end to Cordovacollector. I just hope all these accusations dont hurt my new reputation.

Reid thats a very nice photo! I would give anything to have those kind of seats lol. Did you get a chance to talk to Redick? Also from your previous post, he did play pretty good off the bench the other night. I loved seeing him hit that 3 and he had some nice assists. Its just to bad the Magic are almost done.

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Guilty till proven innocent.

mark

Yes, this certainly seems to be the case.

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Reid thats a very nice photo! I would give anything to have those kind of seats lol. Did you get a chance to talk to Redick?

Yes, the seats were a treat ... we paid dearly for them, so they had better have been great. Doug Collins' private color commentary was a terrific bonus. Unbelievably, they let my friend down to the side of the court to take some photos during a stoppage of play. Not sure how he pulled that one off. This was a big ACC Championship win for Duke as UNC was heavily favored to win it that year, but they had been bumped out of the tournament early.

I've met and talked with Coach K and many Duke players over the years (including JJ, who was very nice). My favorite all-time Duke player is Shane Battier. Still haven't met anyone who could say anything negative about the guy.

Yankeesfan09
06-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Wow, thats an amazing story. It sounds like you've had some great experiences. I have never seen Duke play in person, kind of hard since I live in Ohio, but would love to one of these days. Battier is a Duke legend, class act on and off the court. I loved watching him play when he was at Duke and now with the Rockets. I have an autographed 8 x 10 of Coach K that he personalized to me which is really cool. Have you ever had any success with waiting after the game to get a player to sign? I am thinking next year of either going to a Pistons or Cavs game when they play the Magic and waiting after the game to get an in person autograph.

Back to my so called association with Midwestfan09, we are both signed in at this moment and we actually made a couple posts back and forth under his thread in the collector to collector pages. I guess that means we are the same person using two different computers pretending to talk back and forth to eachother? I mean, come on.....

markize
06-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Yes, this certainly seems to be the case.

Reid,

That's society 2009.

By the way, although I never met him, I think Grant Hill seems like a great guy. Given the chance, I would like to meet him. He just seems genuine to me.

mark

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Wow, thats an amazing story. It sounds like you've had some great experiences. I have never seen Duke play in person, kind of hard since I live in Ohio, but would love to one of these days. Battier is a Duke legend, class act on and off the court. I loved watching him play when he was at Duke and now with the Rockets. I have an autographed 8 x 10 of Coach K that he personalized to me which is really cool. Have you ever had any success with waiting after the game to get a player to sign? I am thinking next year of either going to a Pistons or Cavs game when they play the Magic and waiting after the game to get an in person autograph.

Back to my so called association with Midwestfan09, we are both signed in at this moment and we actually made a couple posts back and forth under his thread in the collector to collector pages. I guess that means we are the same person using two different computers pretending to talk back and forth to eachother? I mean, come on.....

No, I don't wait after games or in crowds. I used to do this a bit at the Cooperstown inductions, but then saw a couple of kids get hurt by some aggressive adult maniacs. No more ... just don't want to be around it. I had access to Cameron during certain practices and I had a couple of people with Duke Basketball who helped out at times. This came in particularly handy when Mitch Schumaker sold me a fake Elton Brand jersey (the equipment office could not stop laughing when they compared it to their Brand jerseys). I never asked anyone for much ... it wouldn't have been appropriate. The culture there is very tame/reserved. K runs a tight ship and there is tremendous deity-like respect for him there.

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Reid,

That's society 2009.

By the way, although I never met him, I think Grant Hill seems like a great guy. Given the chance, I would like to meet him. He just seems genuine to me.

mark

Yes, this is nothing new.... but I like to think that some people still respect/value the presumption of innocence.

Mr.3000
06-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Yes, this is nothing new.... but I like to think that some people still respect/value the presumption of innocence.

Let's all take a moment to put ourselves in Helen's shoes.....

Was she wrong about the Midwestfan09 and YankeesFan09 connection? It apparently appears to be that way. She has said that once she's convinced she will apologize.

Is she wrong about MidwestFan09 being UMWrules09....to whom MANY have had horrible experiences with and nothig but headaches? No. She is 100% right.

She has multiple deals and money tied up with this guy and is worried she may never see the items she purchased after being lied to time and time again about when or even if her items were shipped.

Looking over all the details of the transactions from bother sellers...even I could see how she came to the conclusions she did. It wasn't that far of a stretch. Unfortunately YankeeFan09 got caught up in the whirlwind that istrying to deal with UMWrules09.

For my thinking they were one and the same I offer my apologies to YankeeFan09. I am sure Helen do the same once she receives her item(s).

If anyone has ever dealt with UMWrules09 they can understand the frustration and aggrevation that comes along with it. It was an honest mistake that YankeesFan09 got mixed up in with this person.

rj_lucas
06-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Right or wrong, I can understand somebody assuming they've been ripped off where sports memorabilia is involved.

It's a sad commentary, but anybody who has collected long enough has been burned at some point. Period.

Here's hoping this situation gets resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Let's all take a moment to put ourselves in Helen's shoes.....

Was she wrong about the Midwestfan09 and YankeesFan09 connection? It apparently appears to be that way. She has said that once she's convinced she will apologize.

Is she wrong about MidwestFan09 being UMWrules09....to whom MANY have had horrible experiences with and nothig but headaches? No. She is 100% right.

She has multiple deals and money tied up with this guy and is worried she may never see the items she purchased after being lied to time and time again about when or even if her items were shipped.

Looking over all the details of the transactions from bother sellers...even I could see how she came to the conclusions she did. It wasn't that far of a stretch. Unfortunately YankeeFan09 got caught up in the whirlwind that istrying to deal with UMWrules09.

For my thinking they were one and the same I offer my apologies to YankeeFan09. I am sure Helen do the same once she receives her item(s).

If anyone has ever dealt with UMWrules09 they can understand the frustration and aggrevation that comes along with it. It was an honest mistake that YankeesFan09 got mixed up in with this person.

Mr.3000, I understand. Nevertheless, it's always best to do the research first and get your ducks in a row before you publicly accuse someone. I don't think anyone is being overly harsh toward CordovaCollector. I'm sorry to hear of her troubles and upset. We've all been there at one time or another and it is a terrible feeling.

suicide_squeeze
06-13-2009, 02:15 PM

I am halfway through a rape trial as Juror #12......I was called in on Jury duty last week.

This is the first time I have ever had my "number called" by the computer.

Apparently both the State prosecutor and the defense attorney believe I will make a fair judgement. I was one of the original called to the jury box. Choosing the jury took two full days (eesch!)m they went through a LOT of citizens.

I am comfortable with the group of people I will be sitting in a room with to deliberate.

I have to say, this is quite an experience, and we should all take our system very seriously. It's the jurors who in the end, make it worth.

Getting back to this thread, I never read the original "complaint" from cordovacollector, so this is all kind of interesting. I can see how the misunderstanding took place. Both sides have a legit position as the facts seemed to have played out, so I will be interested (and hopeful) that Yankeesfan09 clears it up.

After all, if his name is "Steve".....he can't be all bad? :p

both-teams-played-hard
06-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Every year in the early 80s, I would go to the Duke Children's Classic celebrity golf/tennis tournament in Durham. I've met and got autographs from every Duke basketball legend (Giminski, Dick Groat, Jeff Mullins, Gene Banks, etc.) Got Hank Aaron, Joe DiMaggio, Havlicek, Musial, Franco Harris from this event also.) In 1982 I asked Mike Krzyzewski for an autograph (before he was Coach K) and he was not a scheduled guest, just watching Bill Murray play tennis. He was embarrassed and asked if I was sure if I really wanted his autograph. When I got older, I played pick-up ball with Danny Ferry.
No matter what warm memories I have, I hate Duke.

mr.miracle
06-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Yes, the seats were a treat ... we paid dearly for them, so they had better have been great. Doug Collins' private color commentary was a terrific bonus. Unbelievably, they let my friend down to the side of the court to take some photos during a stoppage of play. Not sure how he pulled that one off. This was a big ACC Championship win for Duke as UNC was heavily favored to win it that year, but they had been bumped out of the tournament early.

I've met and talked with Coach K and many Duke players over the years (including JJ, who was very nice). My favorite all-time Duke player is Shane Battier. Still haven't met anyone who could say anything negative about the guy.

As a Kobe Bryant/LA Lakers fan I will say something negative about Battier Reid, he is a pain in the butt guarding Bryant. He might not stop Kobe but he makes it as difficult as anybody who guards Bryant for him to score. His defense in the Houston series was played as tough as you can play Kobe. Other than that, seems like a nice guy. ;)

godwulf
06-13-2009, 05:11 PM
I promised that I would keep the board updated on my transaction with midwestfan09...so I am pleased to report that my two bats arrived by Priority mail today.

sportscentury
06-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Every year in the early 80s, I would go to the Duke Children's Classic celebrity golf/tennis tournament in Durham. I've met and got autographs from every Duke basketball legend (Giminski, Dick Groat, Jeff Mullins, Gene Banks, etc.) Got Hank Aaron, Joe DiMaggio, Havlicek, Musial, Franco Harris from this event also.) In 1982 I asked Mike Krzyzewski for an autograph (before he was Coach K) and he was not a scheduled guest, just watching Bill Murray play tennis. He was embarrassed and asked if I was sure if I really wanted his autograph. When I got older, I played pick-up ball with Danny Ferry.
No matter what warm memories I have, I hate Duke.

Nevertheless, Warren, I still found this to be a nice post. Coach K is a terribly nice, humble, down-to-earth guy.

Brett -- yes, Battier is a monster defender. Kobe would likely be the first to agree.

cordovacollector
06-13-2009, 11:59 PM
YankeesFan09 ~

In today's mail, I received all the items I purchased from you. I have also cancelled both PayPal claims.

I said I would offer a full and public apology if you ended up not being involved with other users IDs. From the start, I said this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt. It was not a "guilty until proven innocent" situation, as some said. Facts unfolded and some needed to "man up."

I got a lot of email -some attacking you, some attacking the other user IDs, some attacking me. I got all sorts of false and misleading information with allegations of users from Viriginia, to Missouri, to Michigan. Some provided other information: Ohio and Wisconsin, and matching IP addresses. Most didn't offer proof. And even as we waited for shipments, other questionable user IDs popped up as support. It just got deeper.

But what matters is the truth. I bought three items from you and you mailed the three items to me. Period. For this I thank you. That is all any of us on this forum want is a clean, honest, timely transaction.

I offer my sincere apologies to you for involving you in a "perfect storm" of bad events that were occurring on the board and had been for some time. It did need to stop and we all paid a price. But hopefully, the site will be a bit better for it. Common sense will hopefully prevail: that the multiple IDers will know we are watching, that sellers and buyers stick to the truth in their emails - our word is our bond.

I hope you accept my apology. And we'll all abide by the forum rules: one ID and honest communication. This forum is a valuable asset. Honor can't be bought. We earn it with friendship and trust. A chance for redemption is rare gift these days, let's not take it lightly.

Helen Hanson

Mr.3000
06-14-2009, 12:17 AM
YankeesFan09 ~

In today's mail, I received all the items I purchased from you. I have also cancelled both PayPal claims.

I said I would offer a full and public apology if you ended up not being involved with other users IDs. From the start, I said this shouldn't turn into a witch hunt. It was not a "guilty until proven innocent" situation, as some said. Facts unfolded and some needed to "man up."

I got a lot of email -some attacking you, some attacking the other user IDs, some attacking me. I got all sorts of false and misleading information with allegations of users from Viriginia, to Missouri, to Michigan. Some provided other information: Ohio and Wisconsin, and matching IP addresses. Most didn't offer proof. And even as we waited for shipments, other questionable user IDs popped up as support. It just got deeper.

But what matters is the truth. I bought three items from you and you mailed the three items to me. Period. For this I thank you. That is all any of us on this forum want is a clean, honest, timely transaction.

I offer my sincere apologies to you for involving you in a "perfect storm" of bad events that were occurring on the board and had been for some time. It did need to stop and we all paid a price. But hopefully, the site will be a bit better for it. Common sense will hopefully prevail: that the multiple IDers will know we are watching, that sellers and buyers stick to the truth in their emails - our word is our bond.

I hope you accept my apology. And we'll all abide by the forum rules: one ID and honest communication. This forum is a valuable asset. Honor can't be bought. We earn it with friendship and trust. A chance for redemption is rare gift these days, let's not take it lightly.

Helen Hanson

"I got all sorts of false and misleading information with allegations of users from Viriginia..."

Not at all jumping the gun, but nipping any potential "issue" in the rear....

I certainly hope that line wasn't some sort of jab at me or directed at me in the least. Though it's obvious it was.

I've done nothing but try to be helpful to you. The information I came up with about individuals in Virginia was based DIRECTLY off of information provided by YOU. YOU said the user ID was UWMrules09......in reality it turns out it was UMWrules09. I based my search off of your typo.

I'll be sure not to assist anyone in the future. Apparently help isn't appreciated and when that person winds up being wrong in their assumptions...those who tried to help get the finger pointed at them for providing "misleading and false information".

Nice to know your true nature. Thanks.

cordovacollector
06-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Exactly, one of the IDs was/is UWMrules09 not UMWrules09 as you keep using.

I didn't call anyone out by name for the emails and there were many more than just yours.

I apologize to you as well. I knew your efforts were very sincere in trying to help!

sportscentury
06-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Yankeesfan09/Steve should be commended for how he handled himself and this situation. I'm not sure many of us would have been as calm, polite, or patient when wrongly implicated/unfairly treated.

allstarsplus
06-14-2009, 07:47 AM
YankeesFan09 ~

Helen Hanson

Helen - Glad you got the issue resolved with Yankeesfan09.

Email me on the package I have had on hold for you for over 4 weeks as I really want to complete that.

Thanks! Andrew

+

5kRunner
06-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Helen - Glad you got the issue resolved with Yankeesfan09.

Email me on the package I have had on hold for you for over 4 weeks as I really want to complete that.

Thanks! Andrew

+

Kind of ironic she seems slow to pay anyone, but has no problem calling people out for slow shipping.

Helen, as I stated in my email, the bats you agreed to buy are now for sale again. Any subsequent payment will be returned less fees. I will not respond to any of your emails/posts.

I posted this here because my last email to you went unreplied.

cordovacollector
06-15-2009, 08:36 AM
Scott ~

I am sure sorry you feel that way, but I understand. I got caught up in the middle of a scam that was happening on GUU and spent days trying to get them to send my items and research all the characters who were involved, tying up my PayPal account, and wondering if the next purchases were people I could trust. All the while starting another round of chemo.

I apologize for not being better at letting you know what was happening but I just didn't have the energy. I've always let people know approximately when I'd be able to pay and if they didn't want to wait that it was fine. Usually I get the deal done close to that date. I've made a lot of great purchases on here from a lot of great people.

I hope you are able to sell your great bats quickly.

Helen

5kRunner
06-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Helen,
Good luck with your chemo.

sportscentury
06-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Helen,

Yes, best wishes for your treatment and a full recovery!

skipcarayislegend
06-15-2009, 09:37 PM
All,
I'd like to put in a few good words here about Helen. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this, but as the previous posters just alluded to there's a reason why she may be a little slow in responding to emails or perhaps even recalling certain deals she's a part of. Just be patient. From my own personal experience, she's been one of the nicest and easiest people to deal with here.
-Jason

cordovacollector
06-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words, guys! You made my week a whole lot brighter!

allstarsplus
06-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the kind words, guys! You made my week a whole lot brighter!

Way to go Helen!!!

cordovacollector
06-15-2009, 11:13 PM
;)

5kRunner
06-16-2009, 10:23 AM
I would like to let everyone know, I have apologized to Helen for my rash decisions yesterday.

I should have exercised more patience.

Thanks for understanding Helen!

You are wonderful!

cordovacollector
06-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Scott ~

Kind gentlemen like you are few and far between! I've made a lot of good friends on the forum and am proud to count you as one of the finest!

Thank you!
Helen

camarokids
06-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Helen,

I have to say "Good Luck" as well.....

Hang in there and stay tough kid!