PDA

View Full Version : Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

midwestfan09
06-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Got an updated list of game used memorabilia available with the new bats that arrived. Plmk if you have interest in anything as I am also open to offers.
My email is midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Game used Homerun Balls
Ryan Flaherty Peoria Chiefs signed with 4th HR (5-19-09) $35 obo

Kyle Russell Great Lakes Loons signed with Homerun Ball (5-4-09) $40 obo

Game Used Batting Gloves

James Darnell signed game used Nike batting gloves (Fort Wayne Tincaps)

Allan Dykstra signed game used Franklin batting gloves (Fort Wayne Tincaps)

Game Used bats

Josh Vitters autographed game used broken blonde Barnstable bat from 5-17-09 used to hit two homeruns $150 obo

Josh Vitters game used broken blonde Marucci bat from 5-18-09 used to hit a homerun $125 obo

Josh Vitters game used cracked blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $125 obo

Jemile Weeks game used broken blonde LVS M9 with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $50 obo

Justin Parker game used cracked blonde LVS M9 with name on barrel and Arizona Diamondbacks, also has initials on knob $50 obo

Rob Bowen game used cracked black LVS with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $30 obo

Vladimir Frias game used cracked two tone BWP with name on barrel $35 obo

CJ Ziegler game used cracked blonde Sam Bat with name on barrel $35 obo

Rey Navarro game used cracked blonde OH with name on barrel $50 obo

Nino Leyja game used cracked black LVS with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $50 obo

Brad Boyer game used cracked two tone OH with name on barrel $35 obo

Greg Jacobs game used uncracked black Marruci with name on barrel $30 obo

Tony Richie game used cracked LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Donny Kelly game used cracked LVS with name on barrel and Pittsburgh Pirates $30 obo

Kyle Russell game used cracked blonde LVS M9 bat hammered with use, used to hit the homerun ball I have $70 obo

Dee Gordon game used two tone black/blonde Max bat (has handle chip) light use $70 obo

Drew Rundle cracked blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Drew Rundle cracked signed blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Drew Rundle cracked LVS two tone black/blonde with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Austin Gallagher (Fort Wayne Tincaps) signed cracked blonde LVS pro stock photomatched from 5-2-09 have a picture of him cracking it $30 obo

Jon Waltenbury game used broken Rawlings blonde bat with name on barrel $25

Angel Morales game used cracked Nokona Two Tone bat with name on barrel $30

Nick Romero game used cracked LVS blonde bat with name on barrel and Minnesota Twins $30

MLB Bats

Carlos Gomez game used cracked blonde LVS bat with name on barel and New York Mets $75 obo

Nick Punto game used cracked brown LVS bat with name on barrel and Minnesota Twins

midwestfan09
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Just got some more bats in today, got:

Jay Austin cracked black LVS with name and Houston Astros on barrel

Jay Austin cracked blonde LVS M9 with name and Houston Astros on barrel

Quincy Latimore cracked two tone Old Hickory with name on barrel

Jordy Mercer cracked black LVS with name and Pittsburgh Pirates on barrel

Travis Jones black Marruci bat with name on barrel (has piece missing from handle)

pietraynor
06-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Can I get a price on the Mercer? Thanks, Jay. ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

chakes89
06-09-2009, 01:45 AM
I wanted to buy the Justin Parker bat for the price listed but he said that he wanted to trade and not sell as originally stated

Kinda irritating

cordovacollector
06-09-2009, 01:51 AM
I wanted to buy the Justin Parker bat for the price listed but he said that he wanted to trade and not sell as originally stated

Kinda irritating

I'm awaiting shipment of three May purchases from him. Tried to get confirmation number. Says misplaced it and slow to respond. Hope it all shows up today and we can chalk it up to being new.

chakes89
06-09-2009, 02:56 AM
I offer to purchase something after a little haggling and all of a sudden he wants to trade?

He seems a bit shady to me

ahuff
06-09-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm awaiting shipment of three May purchases from him. Tried to get confirmation number. Says misplaced it and slow to respond. Hope it all shows up today and we can chalk it up to being new.

Can you keep us posted. I really want to purchase a few items, as well. But there is no way I want to if people aren't getting their items. Please, let me know. thanks.

godwulf
06-09-2009, 07:32 AM
I paid for a couple of bats on Saturday. I'll keep the board posted.

midwestfan09
06-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Got everything shipped the other day and sent out emails this morning to everyone with delivery confirmation numbers, if you didnt get an email lmk.

midwestfan09
06-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Also chakes89, I told godwulf the same thing that I would rather trade the Parker as I am really not sure what I want to do with it. I really didnt take you seriously after your several offers and then you were rude to me in another email. So if I decide to sell it, its going to godwulf because he asked first anyways.

skinsfan0521
06-09-2009, 09:09 AM
I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

midwestfan09
06-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Sorry skinsfan but I dont, I can check with some of the people I know for you though.

cordovacollector
06-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Got everything shipped the other day and sent out emails this morning to everyone with delivery confirmation numbers, if you didnt get an email lmk.

He did send me an brief email this morning with only a USPS tracking number. I am uncertain if is the number for a package sent to me:

"Just found it, here you go. USPS 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057"
Unless I am reading it incorrectly, USPS says the package was accepted yesterday afternoon at Racine, WI. JT said the package was mailed over a week ago. My last email from him (before today) was sent on June 5th and said only, "Kind of unorganized here, got your tracking info but need to find where I put the slip."

So does it look like this package was accepted at Racine and is on its way to MN, or does it mean the package was delivered to Racine yesterday and he just sent me the wrong number?

My PayPal payments to him were deposited/cleared for his account on 5/27/09 - 5/26/09 -

cordovacollector
06-09-2009, 01:22 PM
doggon, I hit Sumbit by accident .... :mad:

Again my PayPal payments to him were accepted/cleared into his account on 5/20/09 - 5/26/09 - 5/27/09

This could all be due to bad timing and that we were working on another sale of bats, so I do want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I decided to wait on buying more until I saw the first buys delivered.

If all goes well, I'll be the first to post here and say so. But because he is so new, I think we've got the jitters until he proves himself.

midwestfan09
06-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Cordova collector sent you an email.

cordovacollector
06-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Got it, JT! Looks like they're on the way from Racine. Thanks for the email!

godwulf
06-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.

Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.

skinsfan0521
06-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know any of that. But, yes I'd definitely be interested if you come across another one. Just send me a PM on here and I'll get back to ya ASAP if you ever find one.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

cordovacollector
06-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Can you keep us posted....

No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

SkubeBats
06-10-2009, 10:23 PM
You all want to know why your having problems with this guy. Please check out other post on member by the username uwmrules09. Midwestfan09 changed his username from uwmrules09. JT what games are you playing now. I had nothing but problems with JT recently I bought several jersys from him a couple of months ago and he promised me that the jerseys had LOA's for them. When I bought the jersey he said he would send me the LOA's and he never dd. After sometime went by he then told me he never had any LOA's and still to this day I never received the LOA's. I'm just warning you to stay away nothing but PROBLEMS. Like I said check out past post on JR Towler. GOOD LUCK with you items!!

SkubeBats
06-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Jt Just Emailed Me And Told Me That He Has One Of The Loa's And He's Sending It Out To Me. I Will Update This Post Once I Received The Loa.

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 12:45 AM
That's good news!

Don't let me down, JT!

Mauer7
06-11-2009, 06:30 AM
I hate to say it, but you probably should file a dispute with paypal and try to get some of your money back. Before its too late.

That's good news!

Don't let me down, JT!

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Five PayPal claims filed by me this morning.

There maybe another GUU ID involved, and several other email adresses, and two more personal names.

Will let you know as soon as I find out definite things.

Mr.3000
06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Unbelievable. Hope all ends well Cordova. This clown needs to be banned and his ISP contacted.

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks, 3000! Things are not looking good.

skinsfan0521
06-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Not that I know this person or have any involvement, but banning is probably not a good idea. I was (still kinda am) an admin at a sports card trading forum and when something like this happened everybody wanted to ban the person immediately. If they are banned how are they supposed to communicate with the members affected or the mods/admins?

Just throwing it out there. Obviously something is VERY fishy about the whole situation, and a banning may be necessary in the future. But, the fact that one member got their purchase just yesterday and the others are supposedly in the mail means that there should be a few more days given. All that being said though, I certainly would've also filed my Paypal disputes today as ordovaollector did!

Just my .02

Hope it ends up working out for everybody!!

-Brian

skipcarayislegend
06-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Five PayPal claims filed by me this morning.

There maybe another GUU ID involved, and several other email adresses, and two more personal names.

Will let you know as soon as I find out definite things.

Helen, good luck with this. Hope it works out for you.

Chris, Rob, etc....how about booting this chump once and for all?

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 11:31 AM
No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

"Claims" this is my mailing and tracking info:
Shipped to Blue Earth, MN 56013

06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404
Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057

Not Rec'd: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ....

godwulf
06-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Speaking as someone who still has money on the line out there, and who has been promised a shipping confirmation number later today, I would like to suggest that JT be given a chance to redeem himself on this board.

As someone else stated, if the man is "booted", communication pretty much ceases...but, more importantly, at least from my perspective and that of those who've made purchases not yet received, the Seller's incentive to follow through on those sales diminishes greatly.

If I get the promised confirmation number later today, and the bats that I paid for in good time, I will help JT rebuild his reputation here in whatever way I can, and may even buy from him in the future. I think that's only fair.

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Agreed, Godwulf!

How many others are out there in limbo who have paid for items from his three IDs and have not received them? Speak up and help the rest of us, please.

I had 5 separate transactions under two of the IDs. None have arrived.

skipcarayislegend
06-11-2009, 11:58 AM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=24220&highlight=Uwmrules09

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=19587&highlight=Uwmrules09

This seller has had plenty of chances to redeem himself in the past, yet it's the same story over and over. He made a deal with people and accepted their money. Whether or not he's allowed to continue posting here should have no bearing on his obligation to honor those deals, imo.

Mr.3000
06-11-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry, I can't believe what I'm reading. Give a chance to redeem himself? You would buy from him again? To each their own I suppose. It's clear this guy has used and is using multiple ID's, multiple email addresses and multiple aliases. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see that those are obvious red flags that point to someone being a thief. As for those who have had good deals with him......that's how good Internet thieves work...they complete a few deals so that they make themselves seem trustworthy all the while ripping others off under the guise of many aliases, ID's and emails. And in my experience one thing always remains true...once a thief, ALWAYS a thief. Cordova, if you have solid proof that all 5 bad deals are him...I suggest contacting your local authorities..and his...and file a complaint for theft & fraud.

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
3000 ~

Working on the proof and checking to see how many OTHER IDs he may still have out there that we haven't found yet.

I have escalated all 5 of my PayPal purchases to Claims, so at least I think my money is protected ... although tied up!!!

Let's get some other eyes diggin' in here!!! Rat 'em out!

MarinersFan34
06-11-2009, 01:55 PM
I should have known.. something seemed familiar with the seller but I couldn't place it at the time. It's too bad now though as I purchased 2 items from him and was told it would be sent right away.

Paid on the 27th of May, almost a week later I'm told on June 2nd there was a delay but they are being sent priority mail the next day (weds. June 3rd)

Guess what still has not arrived as of today June 11th.

I never got any DC info and that is the slowest priority mail there is, even ups ground moves faster and they are slooooow.

Guess it's time to make it an official claim.

The problem we'll face though and please correct me if I'm wrong, but.. PayPal can freeze his account, sure. If he's already transfered the money out which I can only assume he has then we're S.O.L. and paypal can lock out what money if any is remaining. I don't know if we'll get anything back unless you used a credit card then you can go dispute that with your cc company.

I understand things come up in life and whatnot and it may take longer to actually get something shipped out. I've had my own share of that but with multiple id's and the number of folks affected, his lack of explanation/communication.. I don't see why he should be a member here any longer.

cordovacollector
06-11-2009, 11:57 PM
***** Working on the proof and checking to see how many OTHER IDs he may still have out there that we haven't found yet. *****

________________ . . . _________________

***** I have escalated all 5 of my PayPal purchases to Claims *****

Email addresses:

tolerjr@yahoo.com (yahoo.commidwestfan09@yahoo.com)
midwestfan09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comraytownkid09@yahoo.com)
raytownkid09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comreb2351@yahoo.com)
reb2351@yahoo.com (yahoo.comjimsutphin@bex.net)
jimsutphin@bex.net (jimsutphin@bex.net)

Names he's using:

J Toler
James Toler
James Sutphin
Steve Rogers

GUU IDs:

UMWrules09
MidwestFan09
YankeesFan09
UPDATE: Today YankeesFan09 provided a fake USPS Tracking number to the PayPal Claims Investigating Dept. So I guess that answers the question of whether he is also part of this scam.

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I will say this. I know the name UMWrules09 from several sports card collecting sites. He is a known thief.

Google that ID and the name Toler and see what pops up.

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Not sure if this is anything...

UMWrules09 more than likely is refering to University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Va.

Whitepages.com has a Jim Toler listed in Fredericksburg, Va on Ridge Pointe Lane. Not sure if that address matches up with any known address for the J Toler that people are dealing with here.

If so, check whitepages.com and good "Jim Toler Virginia" for more information.....phone number, street address...etc

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Jim Toler of Ridge Pointe Lane Fredericksburg, Va lives approx. 8 min. or 3.5 miles from the University of Mary Washington (UMW = UMWrules09).

The local police dept. that handles that area is :

Fredericksburg Police Dept. (540) 654-5730

Again, all of my information could be mere coincedence. I don't believe in coincedence.

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Helen,

I think you very well might be dealing with 2 or more seperate individuals there.

The email "raytownkid09"...refers to Raytown, Missouri. That could easily coincide with the email "Midwestfan09".

The only way that someone from MO and VA would be connected is if a thief is using a relatives address out of state to commit his thefts/fraud.

It's not far fetched either. I've seen it happen all too often.

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow!! Way to go, Mr. 3000!

Come on guys, help us out. Let's smoke these rats out of their holes and off this board. If he has three IDs, 4 names, 5 emails .... we are likely only scratching the surface.

No call for a witch hunt though. Let's keep looking for the facts and "coincidences!"

Thank you! It was feeling kinda lonely out here tilting at windmills!

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Could UMWrules09 be connected to Missouri? Say Univ. of Missouri W___??

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Somehow I got a typo on the list!!!

The actual ID is: UWMrules09

Now could this be University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee?

I asked MidwestFan09 about Racine (where one of the confirmation numbers said a package was mailed from) and he sent an iPhone message:

"Yeah I live here when I am not in school, when I am in school I live in Milwaukee"

So I am thinking at least MidwestFan09 and UWMrules09 might both be in Wisconsin, if not the same fellow: JT Toler, JR Toler, J Toler. He provided me with:

USPS Tracking Number:
Label Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acceptance RACINE WI 53404 06/08/09 2:18pm

YankeesFan09 is connected with the names Steve Rodger and Jim/James Sutphin. He provided PayPal with the USPS tracking number of:

Tracking Company: USPS

Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333 (which doesn't work)

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 02:14 AM
Helen,

You are correct. It is Unv. of Mil. Wis.

3am now. I will track down any local J Toler and their information tomorrow.

I small typo still led to a string off eery coincedences.

One thing I'd like to add. If this individual was on the up and up (which it is SO clear he is not) he would have responded to these posts by now with some sort of explanation.....he has not.

Mr.3000
06-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Quick check before bed shows there is a Gail Toler in Racine on Sand Hill Rd. There is also a James R Toler at the residence. Phone and full address available at whitepages.com.

cordovacollector
06-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Thanks, 3000!

I am calling it a day too.

It looks like MidwestFan09 and YankeesFan09 have the same ISP address. I plan to call my ISP tomorrow to verify it. If true, that would link: J Toler - Steve Rodgers - James Sutphin - MidwestFan09 - YankeesFan09

And we can link him to UWMrules09 because he admitted it to me in an email: When I asked if he was YankeesFan09, he said:

"No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id."

But the ISP address are the same for Midwest and Yankees so I guess we have him identified there as being all three, since he admits to being Midwest and UWM.

Does anyone out there have an old emails from him? That way we could confirm the third ISP address. His email addresses are:
tolerjr@yahoo.com (yahoo.commidwestfan09@yahoo.com) - need ISP
midwestfan09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comraytownkid09@yahoo.com) - (I have this ISP)
raytownkid09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comreb2351@yahoo.com) - need ISP
reb2351@yahoo.com (yahoo.comjimsutphin@bex.net) - (I have this ISP)
jimsutphin@bex.net (jimsutphin@bex.net) - need ISP

Another thing to check out is something I found on Google:
"A former Indianapolis Police Department officer charges there is disorganization and dissention within the department, and that Police Chief James Toler lacks the authority afforded former chiefs."If we are dealing with a James Toler, Jr., it might be interesting to see if this could be a family member. How far is Indianapolis from Milwaukee and Racine? Could his son be going to UWM?

Enough for tonight. I hate to do this on the board in public but if that is the only way we can get this resolved, I guess we have to so we can help each other and keep the board free of scoundrels.

______________________________ . . . ____________________________

Here are some other emails from JT today:

Me to JT: Are the rumors true on the board that you were using a second ID and got in trouble?

JT: Yeah they are true, I got into some trouble last time with some shipping problems but thts in the past and I wanted to make a new start, I see you opened a bunch of paypal disputes with me, why is that? Everything was shipped and is on the way. I'm not a bad guy.

Me: Do you also use the name Steve Rogers and James Sutphin? YankeesFan09?

JT: No I have never used any of those names.

Me: OK. But you are YankeesFan09 too, right?

JT: No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id.

Me: OK, thanks! Let's hope everything arrives in the mail today!

JT: Just lmk when you get everything and please post it all arrived ok. I am just done with the GUU boards from now on.

JT: Thanks but I am just gonna leave the site, it's not a big deal. I'll just lay off for a while.

nyjetsfan14
06-12-2009, 09:49 AM
YankeesFan09 is connected with the names Steve Rodger and Jim/James Sutphin. He provided PayPal with the USPS tracking number of:

Tracking Company: USPS
Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333 (which doesn't work)

Interestingly, the # you provided does seem to work and indicates your package is currently in transit. In another thread YankeesFan09 indicates he/she has only the one ID. I obviously have no idea but slandering a fellow member without having taken all the appropriate steps (i.e. a completed/resolved paypal claim) is irresponsible. A lack of patience doesn't necessarily equate into the other party being a crook. There is a place for responsibly alerting our community about possible purchase pitfalls but I think the forum would be better served if you would cease the accusative posts and take care of your personal business in private. I am sure our moderators are capable of handling the business of multiple ID's and what not.

godwulf
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM
midwestfan09 has provided me with the tracking numbers for two packages mailed yesterday afternoon, as promised.

jv225
06-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I posted this in another thread but that one is buried so I figured I'd post here too. I bought a bat from midwestfan09 and paid by paypal on 5-20. I didn't receive it until 6-10. I was getting worried and emailed him a couple times asking about where it was. The first time he told me he would get it out the next day and the second time he told me it was shipped but he sent it parcel post so it will take awhile. He finally sent me a tracking # a few days before it arrived and he actually sent it priority.
I had no idea he had other user names or I probably would have stayed away but I did get the bat. I took longer than it probably should have but I did get it.
Just thought I'd let you guys who are waiting know.

Jim

jv225
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
That last part should read (It took longer) not I took longer.
Maybe someday we can get an edit function here?

cordovacollector
06-13-2009, 12:35 AM
PayPal Payments Cleared: May 20 - May 26 - May 27

Seller States Package Mailed: June 2
Seller "Misplaced" DC Number: June 5
Seller Sends Tracking Mumber: June 9 (8:00 am)

Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404

Not Rec'd in MN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (June 12)

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Everything was shipped and is out for everyone, PLEASE email me if you have questions at midwestfan09@yahoo.com I am NOT trying to scam anyone, I was just trying to get a new start but I screwed up on taking too long to ship stuff.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 08:32 AM
I AM NOT YANKEESFAN09 I have never been that username, I cant stress that enough! I am not YankeesFan09 I swear to freakin god on this. I have never used or created that ID.

Yankeesfan09
06-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Hey midwestfan09, just wanted to say I have no idea who you are to but I am being accused of being you. I didnt read your entire thread, but I thought I saw your from Wisconsin? I'm from Ohio, kind of far away from eachother.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Also I have never used a false name like you are accusing me of, and I have NEVER used these email addresses. I havent replied on here because I was just gonna let everyone receive their items and be done, never gonna post on here again after this is cleared up. I HAVE NEVER USED THESE NAMES, ID OR EMAILS. JESUS CHRIST, I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH!!!

YankeesFan09
James Sutphin
Steve Rogers
reb2351@yahoo.com (yahoo.comjimsutphin@bex.net)
jimsutphin@bex.net (jimsutphin@bex.net)

Yankeesfan09
06-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Trust me, I am as frustrated as you on this whole mess. I was almost going to go the same route as you and not post on here anymore. It doesnt feel good being slammed the way I was, not sure about your situation. I think this should be good enough proof we are two different people, unless we are going to be accused of being the same person thats just on two different computers pretending to type to each other lol.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 10:10 AM
I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Mr.3000
06-13-2009, 10:49 AM
I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

So, you are not UMWrules09? And these are not your multiple emails?

tolerjr@yahoo.com (yahoo.commidwestfan09@yahoo.com)
midwestfan09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comraytownkid09@yahoo.com)
raytownkid09@yahoo.com (yahoo.comreb2351@yahoo.com)

Think carefully before answering.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.

Mr.3000
06-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.

It is my concern. This forum is my concern. The upstanding, honest members here are my concern.

We look out for one another. If you have a problem with that then maybe you don't belong here. If you can't conduct business and complete transactions honestly and within a reasonable period of time...then perhaps you shouldn't be doing business at all.

You have a track record. Obviously nothing has changed.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Fine then, how about this, lethe hear from. The people they got everything ok and I'll leave for good Mr. 3000. Is that ok with you? I understand I have a track record and I also apologize for what I have done.

mdube16
06-13-2009, 12:43 PM
For what its worth, I bought one bat from him as midwestfan09 and it took a few weeks but it came in just as described and I made a trade a while back with him as uwmrules09 that took about 2 weeks as I remember to finish but I got everything as it should have been. If he had a bat I wanted tomorrow I would buy from him again. I think the only things he is most likely guilty of here is a little slow shipping and maybe poor judgement for the 2 IDs.

midwestfan09
06-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks mdube, I just want to make sure everything shows up for everyone then I'll go, I just want to make sure everyone gets their stuff and is satisfied with it.

godwulf
06-13-2009, 05:15 PM
I promised that I would keep the board updated on my transaction with midwestfan09...so I am pleased to report that my two bats arrived by Priority mail today.

Btw, just so you know, I am posting this message in three different threads, as all deal specifically with this board member. I think that's only fair.

Thanks, J.T.

HH
06-13-2009, 05:54 PM
I purchased a baseball from him. He notified me about a delay and I received the ball earlier this week. He shipped it Priority so it arrived a couple of days after he emailed me. Overall it was a good transaction. Hope everything works out well with those that haven't received their items yet.

MarinersFan34
06-13-2009, 09:42 PM
I recieved my 2 items today. They are as described and nothing wrong with them.

I had concerns after others came forth and stated that their items never showed up but in the end, I'm understanding on late shipping to a certain point. The problem is there was no real reason ever given for the late shipping, nor was there any DC emailed to me which I think should be standard practice. The buyer should NOT have to request that info, it should be sent regardless.

The witch hunt which evolved from this whole thing was a bit much and in my mind there was also some baiting by what was posted that wasn't necessary. Look, the fact is, the guy has used multiple ID's. Fair enough, that doesn't make him a bad person or a ciminal. In fact, technicaly I have 2 ID's on this forum am I a criminal now? You're probably thinking well, that's shady, but it's only because my old account had a glitch and was in some form disabled, not because of any wrongdoing, anyone can confirm this with Chris if they so choose.

Outright accusing him of being assocaited with yanks09 was a bit much without any actual hard proof.

He did live up to his end of the deal in the end and now it's time to move on.

Thanks for the 2 jerseys and hopefuly you can learn from this, or not. I can't say either way if I'd ever do business again but the items did arrive and as described, just late.

cordovacollector
06-13-2009, 11:02 PM
I received a partial shipment of my purchases from MidwestFan09 today. One baseball was missing. I have cancelled the other PayPal claims but will keep one open for $35 until that baseball arrives. When it does, I'll cancel that claim as well. MidwestFan09 sent me an email saying:

"I know, I just saw your post. I am really sorry about that, I'll get it out via priority mail Monday. I am really sorry for forgetting it, I just must have overlooked it. I'll hook you up with the Waltenbury broken bat I have as well to make it up to you."
JT, no need to send anything other than what I purchased. That's all any of us expect. A few have come out taking nasty swings at me during this, that's fine. But in the end, all we want is a clean, honest board.

Personally, I prefer redemption to crucifixtion. MidwestFan09, all I would ask is that you send a private email to GUU/Chris Cavalier and be honest with ask him to remove all your IDs (and I mean ALL - even the old ones), pick one ID to use, and work hard to regain our trust. But it is not up to me.

You've had a lot of chances on this forum. If the Administrators give you a last one, please value it.

cordovacollector
06-19-2009, 12:22 PM
UPDATE:

CC: I received a partial shipment of my purchases from MidwestFan09 today [June 13]. One baseball was missing. I have cancelled the other PayPal claims but will keep one open for $35 until that baseball arrives. When it does, I'll cancel that claim as well.
MidwestFan09: "I know, I just saw your post. I am really sorry about that, I'll get it out via priority mail Monday [June 15]. I am really sorry for forgetting it, I just must have overlooked it. I'll hook you up with the Waltenbury broken bat I have as well to make it up to you."
CC: JT, no need to send anything other than what I purchased. That's all any of us expect. A few have come out taking nasty swings at me during this, that's fine. But in the end, all we want is a clean, honest board.

MidwestFan09: "I will send the ball out tomorrow [June 18], but I wanted to refund you as well for the trouble of everything."
JT ~ Thank you for the refund. I'll let you know if the ball arrives.

SkubeBats
06-24-2009, 08:28 PM
On June 11th JT said he was mailing out my LOA for the jersey I bought from him. Well it's now June 24 and still no LOA even after he promised to send it out right away. It's almost 3 months since I bought these jerseys from him. He keeps telling more lies!!

Mr.3000
06-24-2009, 08:51 PM
On June 11th JT said he was mailing out my LOA for the jersey I bought from him. Well it's now June 24 and still no LOA even after he promised to send it out right away. It's almost 3 months since I bought these jerseys from him. He keeps telling more lies!!

He has a proven track record. Hopefully everyone will eventually see this and simply avoid doing any sort of business with him.

Perhaps, per his Facebook, he should spend less time fishing, golfing and attending minor league games and more time finalizing deals in a prompt and timely manner.

cordovacollector
06-24-2009, 09:55 PM
MidwestFan09: "I will send the ball out tomorrow [June 18], but I wanted to refund you as well for the trouble of everything."

Silly me, I thought his last email might be truthful. But, alas, no -- here's today's version:

MidwestFan09: Why don't you talk to Chris about my status on the GUU boards and then email me. I don't know how many times I have to tell you before you stop and listen. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE GUU BOARDS, I WAS SUSPENDED FROM THE BOARDS. Now I sent a refund for the Morales ball about a week back, did you receive it? If so, everything is fine and dandy and you don't have to deal with me EVER again and I won't have to deal with you EVER again.

I wondered how he kept track of his lies, but then realized if you just lie all the time, you don't have to keep track. Perhaps he'll send me Skube's LOA instead .....

chakes89
08-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Update on this seller:

Here is his eBay information: http://myworld.ebay.com/raytownkid09

I made the mistake of buying a bat from him on eBay about 3 weeks ago and I have still not recieved it

I filed a dispute with PayPal today and will be escalating it if I don't recieve my bat this week (Like thats gonna happen :mad: :( )

Just thought I would post his eBay information so no one else gets burned by this deadbeat loser

treant985
08-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Update on this seller:

Here is his eBay information: http://myworld.ebay.com/raytownkid09

I made the mistake of buying a bat from him on eBay about 3 weeks ago and I have still not recieved it

I filed a dispute with PayPal today and will be escalating it if I don't recieve my bat this week (Like thats gonna happen :mad: :( )

Just thought I would post his eBay information so no one else gets burned by this deadbeat loser

Join the crowd...I came across two cheap bats he had; he pulled them off ebay (so far, so good) but then never mailed them. When I filed a dispute, he offered a paypal 'refund,' only to clean out his bank account so that it bounced!

I was warned ahead of time that he could be inconsistent, but obviously I underestimated him (I didn't see this thread til just recently).

Given previous posts' info, his name is James R Toler and apparently he lives in Racine, WI, and goes to school in Wisconsin. Everyone should STAY AWAY!

cigarman44
08-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Same problem. Bought a bat and paid on July 18. Was told it went out July 28 and was sent a bogus tracking number. Also said a "special gift" was added to my purchase. August 12 still no bat and numerous emailed not responded to later, I got his address from a forum member and told him I was sending all the info on the case to his local police department. I had a paypal refund (which is still pending while paypal reviews the dispute) within the hour.

treant985
08-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Same problem. Bought a bat and paid on July 18. Was told it went out July 28 and was sent a bogus tracking number. Also said a "special gift" was added to my purchase. August 12 still no bat and numerous emailed not responded to later, I got his address from a forum member and told him I was sending all the info on the case to his local police department. I had a paypal refund (which is still pending while paypal reviews the dispute) within the hour.

I'd bet money that the refund comes back as 'declined by the seller's bank.'

Neely8
08-17-2009, 12:16 AM
He is also a nightmare to deal with as a buyer too. He wasted a ton of my time tire kicking me for some of the Rams jerseys I have for sale. He asked for all kinds of pics. of numerous jerseys and then haggled with me on the prices only to eventually disappear with no further communication. I even told him at the get go if he was not seriously interested in buying anything to please not waste my time. I should have known though because he did the same thing to me awhile back. A real joke.

geoff
08-17-2009, 02:55 AM
He did The same to me a while back.I sent Pics he told me to wait til Friday Night and he would let me know.I email him a few Times over a week or so and never get a reply back.We even talked about a Price.Stay far away from this Guy.

Thanks
Geoff

treant985
09-02-2009, 03:35 PM
As a conclusion to my dealing with midwestfan: I finally got the two bats. I kept sending an email to the seller every 2 or 3 days, just trying to get a response. He wrote back out of the blue 3 days ago and said my emails had been getting blocked by his spam, so he didn't know the refund hadn't gone through.

He mailed the bats fedex on Mon, and I got them today (wed), so at least I got what I wanted, albeit a month or so late.