PDA

View Full Version : Question for sportscentury.....

Yankeesfan09
06-05-2009, 10:18 AM
I have a question for you sportscentury. If you dont mind can you please email me at reb2351@yahoo.com . Thanks!

sportscentury
06-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I have a question for you sportscentury. If you dont mind can you please email me at reb2351@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Sure thing. I'll email you now. Any GUU members wanting to get in touch with me can do so by emailing me at rgf2@hotmail.com.

Nice to see your boy get in the game last night. He hit a beautiful deep 3, and he played amazing defense on Kobe (Jeff Van Gundy even jokingly called him the Kobe Stopper). He also would have had a couple of assists if his teammates could have finished.

Yankeesfan09
06-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciate it! Yeah I was very happy he got some pt, even if it was only because they were getting blown out lol. I agree, he played great defense against Kobe and I agree, that 3 was a beauty! I just wish they would use him more. Email coming back at ya in a minute. Thanks again.

sportscentury
06-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciate it! Yeah I was very happy he got some pt, even if it was only because they were getting blown out lol. I agree, he played great defense against Kobe and I agree, that 3 was a beauty! I just wish they would use him more. Email coming back at ya in a minute. Thanks again.

Yanks, they're not going to use him. Stan Van has made this clear. JJ has got to get on another team if he is ever going to find out if he can have a real career in the NBA. The kid has talent. He'll never be what he was in college, but I believe he could have a Steve Kerr-like career if he gets on a team that gives him regular minutes and uses him at the right time.

Yankeesfan09
06-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Email sent. I agree with you 100%, he really needs to get out of Orlando. He is a restricted free agent next year so hopefully he will be able to get on another team where he will get regular playing time. I also believe he can be a Steve Kerr type player, he just needs to get a chance to prove himself!