PDA

View Full Version : Yankees @ Indians July 3,4,5 2006 Items

jobathenut
06-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi there-I am looking for items from the yankees vs indians july 3,4,5 2006 in cleveland.And if you're a true yankee fan like me and my brother,you have taken that 4th of july game out of your memorey.But we were there and it was our first ever yankees road trip and our first time we have seen our team play in person.I am not looking for game used items of players,unless it's of the yankees and can be authenticated to have being used in those games.I am looking for game tapes of those games on vhs or dvd,or dugout line up cards.Please pm me if you can help me-thanks:)

jobathenut
06-23-2009, 02:47 AM
wow,Am i the only person who tapes games? I can't believe with all the baseball people on here,that noone has a copy of these games on tape.I could go on mlb but those games are good on the computer.And i'm looking for someone who might have taped it from the yes network or cleveland (as the games were televised locally).And not to mention the july 5th game was a wednesday night espn game.Oh well,i must be the only one who tapes games.:(