PDA

View Full Version : Starting Lineups, Bobbleheads & Asst Sports Toys

ferro39
05-30-2009, 01:18 PM
All are still in the packages. Some are a little dinged, a couple have price tag residue, but if they're for a child, won't matter much anyway. Most are mint/near mint though.

Not sure what they're worth, but know i'll take a hit on them. I'm open to reasonable $ or trade offers--just trying to free up some space. Can also ship at buyer's expense. Im located in SW Nassau County on Long Island and would be happy to exchange in person.

SLU's
Hockey

One on Ones
Roy vs Jagr
Lindros vs Kariya

messier x2 (nyr)
alfredsson
osgood
lindrosX2
hextall
coffey x2

messier (van)
hasek x2
belfour
gretzky x2
roy x3
potvin x2

proaction hasek x2

gretzky

baseball
mo vaughn

1998 classic doubles
ruth/maris

pro-action sammy sosa

Basketball
Grant Hill
Vlade Divac
juwan howard

football
aikman
emmitt smith
bledsoe

nascar
jeff gordon x3
eardnhardt x2

prozone eric lindros doll-stands around 14'' tall

salvino's bammers
gretzky x2
hasek

corinthian headliners
messier in nhlpa un

roy

Also have a bunch of bobblead dolls:
2 different Cal Ripken Jr (one regular and one commemorating breaking gehrig's record)
Ichiro
Jason Giambi (Yankees)
Jaromir Jagr (Caps uni)
Tiki Barber
Jeremy Shockey
Chris Osgood (Islanders)
Mark Parrish (Islanders
And then a slew of retired islanders. for ie, Ken Morrow, Clark Gillies, Bobby Nystrom

ferro39@yahoo.com

cordovacollector
05-30-2009, 06:36 PM
"... SW Nassau County on Long Island ..."

Patchogue, Jericho, Jones Beach?

Hello, LonGUH-Islandah! I send you kind greetings from Minnesota where we order "pop" instead of "soda" and have the dickens of a time with NY- and LINY-speak. Took me over an hour at Battery Park to find the 109 train to Grand Central, asked about 50 people, they all said the same thing, "Take the 109." After about an hour I stopped at an information booth and said, "There IS no 109 train!!!" The guy looked at me (tourist), smiled (sympathetically), and said, "Where are you from?" Minnesota. So he puckered up his face, spoke as slowly and carefully as he could and chewed out an R sound and then said, "T a k e t h e o n e ORRRRRRRRR n i n e t r a i n." Well, that's different! Why didn't they say so! :rolleyes:

As a born Midwesterner that loves black dirt and is scared of ANY body of water where I can't see trees on the other side, I just want to let you know I fell in love with LINY - Setaucket/Stoney Brook/Westchester Co. and NYC. And I even offered to pay a limo driver anything extra he wanted to drive me to Yankee Stadium so I could just see her (1995). He laughed and said, "No ma'am, this trip's on me!"

So this is a O/T hijacked thread but I just want to say I do love and miss NYC and LI. Is it possible (anything is possible in NY) to find postcards of all the old and all the new baseball parks and stadiums? I'll pay you to round them up for me. Thanks, would like B&W or sepia of all if possible.

jobathenut
05-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Just thought i would let you know,before the moderator's that per forum rules.That each item listed on the classified section must have a asking price or risk being deleated from here.:)

ferro39
05-30-2009, 07:36 PM
no worries.

for the sake of following rules, let's say $5each for the single figures and $10ea for the doubles and bobbleheads "OBO" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

if anyone wants a chunk or all, im very negotiable. drop me a note and we'll chat.

cordova, there are still old yankee and shea stadium postcards floating around. no, b&w, but plenty of colors.

drop me an email and i will try to take a peek when im back in the city on monday.