PDA

View Full Version : OT - Anyone ever dealt with CharitySignings.com?

skinsfan0521
05-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi,

I searched through the forum and didn't find anything on the website, but I was wondering if anybody has ever bought anything from there or had an opinion on their products?

They're somehow affiliated with Penn State would be my guess because all of their proceeds are donated to THON which is a huge Penn State fundraiser every year & they have TONS of PSU autos and a few gu. They've got an eBay store as well, but have much more on their actual website.

They have some stuff that is Steiner and they claim to sell stuff by UD, GAI, JSA, etc, but most of the things that I'm interested in come with their own LOA. They have a LOA and hologram supposedly.

Anyway, just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on them.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

charitysignings
05-31-2009, 01:49 PM
I sent Brian a private message, but thought I would reply here as well, in case anyone else was interested...

I wanted to quickly introduce myself as I am the owner of CharitySignings. We are not officially affiliated with Penn State, however I do specialize in Penn State autographs and work closely with many of the non-profit organizations based out of State College as well as many of the Alumni Groups.

If you ever have any questions about any of my products or events, feel free to contact me directly.... my email is listed below. I am working on a new online store for the website, so bear with me as I make more progress with that.

Thanks & take care ----------- Jimmy