PDA

View Full Version : Washington Nationals Alternate Jersey

jdr3
05-28-2009, 07:24 PM
2006 Mike Stanton game used alternate jersey. Size 48, all proper tagging, $200. Hollybollies@gmail.com

sarahsdad
05-31-2009, 05:50 PM
Is this the same item that was listed on Ebay in April?
sarahsdad

sarahsdad
06-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Your silence speaks volumes. Back in April this exact jersey was listed on Ebay for a BIN of $25. So I did. Seller of this jersey sent me an email telling me the listing was an "error" and he would not sell it to me or ship it for $25. Of course that was not acceptable to me and after several emails went back and forth I received several profanity laced emails from the seller. Ebay got involved. Paypal got involved. To no avail. Seller sends an email to me several days later saying he "Shipped" the jersey to which I have, to this day, never received. Seller says it got lost in the mail. So, is this the same jersey listed for sale on Ebay in April?
Sarahsdad

section227
06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm a new collector so perhaps I'm missing something, but it does sound like an honest mistake. Hard to imagine any legitimate game used jersey selling for $25. I certainly appreciate wanting to capitalize on a good deal, but it seems the seller admitted an obvious error and hoped to move on.

Is your point simply that all ebay offers, no matter how honestly mistaken, must be honored? Or am I missing something?

Mr.3000
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I agree 100% with Section.

Getting a deal is always good. But seriously, it was obvious the item was listed in error at $25. Seems from your own admittance you went above and beyond (getting Ebay and Paypaly involved) trying to hold the seller to selling it to you for $25. There are times when a little understanding goes a long way.

To the OP...Nice jersey. Good luck with moving it.