PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ankiel game used items sale

mr.miracle
05-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Hello Forum readers. I have just had several things happen including an unexpected expense come up as well as I am trying to move several items that were all just recently purchased to pick up another item or two. Anyway, I am looking to get back what I just put into these. Let me know if you need more pics or have any questions. If the bat or jersey comes with an LOA it will be mentioned.

Rick Ankiel Pro Maple Max Bat Model 243, uncracked shows very good solid use with Ank's number 24 on the knob. This bat is unsigned and has very nice heavy ball marks around the barrel. $125.00 OBO - Please note I am waiting for this bat to arrive as it is enroute.

Rick Ankiel 2003 SAM Bat with 18 on the knob and TMAC written on the knob. The bat is autographed by ANK and the barrel end reads 34 30oz 4 14 03 .561 2849 shows incredible overall use with a handle crack and Anks tape job with heavy tar and incredible ball marks. This bat is absolutely hammered and is a minor leaguer from Springfield. $250.00 OBO

Rick Ankiel Tennessee Smokies Road Jersey Double Autographed on the back numbers. Rick Played for the Smokies during a Rehab stint in 2004. THIS WAS A FAN GIVE AWAY AT THE END OF THE SEASON FANS GOT TO SIGN UP FOR A JERSEY AUCTION AND THIS WAS THE JERSEY GIVEN TO

THE WINNER! SIZE 48
The jersey shows minimal use consistent with the few games that Rick played during the rehab stint. $325.00 OBO

Please see my other post for additional Ankiel items for sale.

Thank you,

Brett Herman
brettherman2131@hotmail.com