PDA

View Full Version : Thanx Chris & Micheal For The Mickey Mantle Bat

thegoodz15
05-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Since 1984 I Have Been Collecting Game Used Bats Of Vintage Yankee Players And Just Wanted To Thank The Boys At Guu Of All There Integrity And Honesty...i Wanted To Purchase The 1958 Autographed Mickey Mantle Bat But Had To Fly Out To A Funeral In Baltimore Maryland A Few Weeks Ago. Usually Before A Large Purchase I Like To See The Bat In Person As Anyone Would Have There Own Opinion. So While Thru My Travels I Asked Mr Micheal About 5 Times Hows The Use On This 1958 Mickey Mantle Game Used Bat......his Reply Was.....just Buy It....so For The First Time In My 25 Years Collecting Game Used Bats.....i Listened ...it Went So Smoothly That I Also Purchased The 1950 Roy Campanella Game Used Bat And After 10 Days These Bats Finally Arrived To My Home......i Was Like A 44 Year Old Kid On Christmas Morning...these Bats Were Picture Perfect As Described And Drop Dead Beautiful.....hats Off Again To Chris Cavalier And Micheal Specht......always Buying Great Game Used Bats

gameused
05-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey, congrats on what sounds like some really nice vintage bats. I'm a big Mantle fan and was wondering if you could post some photos of your bat and the Campanella also.

Thanks, Bobby