PDA

View Full Version : Sandberg/Maddux/Nolan Ryan items for sale

sarahsdad
05-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Hello Everyone:
I need to thin out my collection as I am running out of room in my display room. Some of the items are vintage. No trade offers please unless you can trade one large item in return thus keeping with my objective of thinning out my collection. Pictures are available to those that are truly interested all I ask is common courtesy in return and that you kindly email me if you are or are not interested. All too often pictures are sent and never an email is sent in return. Thanks.

1. Game used Ryne Sandberg knit Cubs jacketfrom the early to mid 80's. Vintage style full zipper front with big floppy collar. Wilson size 40 with name and number inside the jacket. Very small but repairable tear in left sleeve. $375
2. Nolan Ryan game used and autographed vintage Astros jacket with floppy collar. Goodman and Sons size 44. Big silver pen autograph on the front. Comes with Nolan Ryan hologram. Full zip front. Jacket is unlined and in excellent condition. $500
3. Greg Maddux game used knit cubs jacket. From 1989-1990 season. Made by Starter size Large. Pitcher style knit jacket with full zip front. Name and number inside. Shows excellent use. $325
4. Carlos Zambrano Cubs issued batting helmet. Number on the back with right ear flap. $225
5. Nolan Ryan game used autographed vintage Astros hat. Complete with leather sweatband and large auto in silver paint pen on the bill. shows tremendous use and has Nolan Ryan hologram on the bill as well. $375.

Please feel free to email me at wavelandandaddison@hotmail.com with any questions. Thanks.
Sarahsdad

xpress34
05-24-2009, 10:00 AM
I sent you an eMail...

Thanks!

- Chris

normannuss
05-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Can you email pix of the Maddux jacket to normannuss@comcast.net? Thanks

fabes23
06-07-2009, 10:56 PM
please send pics of the Sandberg jacket to faber@design46.com. thanks