PDA

View Full Version : DBacks Game Used Contact?

tone1316
05-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Is there anyone that can be called or emailed with the DBacks for game used info... Im looking fora specific jersey... Thanks In advance if anyone knows...

godwulf
05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
As you may know, the DBacks have just recently begun selling tons of game-used stuff, including jerseys, at their main Team Store, and at a special store also within the ballpark. I've seen everything they have displayed the past couple of weeks, but I also know that they have lots of stuff in the back room that they haven't got room to put out yet. I'd offer to ask for you in person, but I'm not going to another game for a couple of weeks. If you don't feel like waiting that long, I'm sure there are email addresses listed on the team website that would be useful.

godwulf
05-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Btw, what jersey are you looking for? Maybe I've seen it.

gatorcollector
05-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Former Gator Bryan Augenstein makes his Major League debut tonight on the mound for the D-Backs. If anyone ever sees any of his stuff for sale, let me know. I would also like to know if they have any David Eckstein or Tim Olson items. Thanks!

godwulf
05-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Former Gator Bryan Augenstein makes his Major League debut tonight on the mound for the D-Backs. If anyone ever sees any of his stuff for sale, let me know. I would also like to know if they have any David Eckstein or Tim Olson items. Thanks!

I see Tim Olson's bats pop up on eBay pretty frequently, but they're nearly always from his days in Colorado.

I don't know whether Eckstein was in Arizona long enough to get any bats made here, but I'm hopeful that I'll run across one someday, even if it's an other-team bat that he brought here from someplace else and used here. I do have quite a few bats that players brought here from their last team, including Randy Johnson, Kelly Stinnett, Craig Counsell, Johnny Estrada, and Adam Dunn, and those bats are always more than welcome in the collection.

tone1316
05-13-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm looking for a felipe lopez jersey in red pref. and yes i know that there is jackie robinson day one on mlb.com but i want one of his reg. jerseys... i also feel like the pricing would be better from them... did you see anything like this???

godwulf
05-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Actually, I think I might have. Let me check with the Team Shop and get back with you. I'm pretty sure they had one of Lopez' jerseys displayed last week, I just can't recall whether or not it was red.

camarokids
05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Actually, I think I might have. Let me check with the Team Shop and get back with you. I'm pretty sure they had one of Lopez' jerseys displayed last week, I just can't recall whether or not it was red.

Hey Godwulf,

Did you get the personal messages I sent you about D-Backs game used items???

godwulf
05-13-2009, 02:09 PM
tone1316:

I just went up to the ballpark, and the only Lopez jersey they currently have is a BP jersey - their inventory didn't say, but chances are that it's red - unsigned, for $250.

While I was up there, I looked at their bats, and found a Lopez Old Hickory, cracked, with a ton of use, and had to buy it.

Hey Godwulf,

Did you get the personal messages I sent you about D-Backs game used items???

I haven't read my PMs recently - let me check.

godwulf
05-13-2009, 02:12 PM
camarokids....

Not seeing any messages.

camarokids
05-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey GW, check your pm's again. Your can make it to where you will get a email whenever you get a pm......

tone1316
05-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I must say it makes me pretty happy that my thread added to your collection!!! Thanks for checking... But Def looking for game not bp... if you could keep your eyes open for me that would be great!!!

skyking26
05-13-2009, 09:57 PM
As you may know, the DBacks have just recently begun selling tons of game-used stuff, including jerseys, at their main Team Store, and at a special store also within the ballpark. I've seen everything they have displayed the past couple of weeks, but I also know that they have lots of stuff in the back room that they haven't got room to put out yet. I'd offer to ask for you in person, but I'm not going to another game for a couple of weeks. If you don't feel like waiting that long, I'm sure there are email addresses listed on the team website that would be useful.
Godwulf:

I have a game worn Dunn Dback's hat available from the Dback's. Any of your 'Backs collector buds have interest??

Bob

camarokids
05-14-2009, 08:26 AM
This bat was used by Dunn during the 2008 season and became cracked during the D-backs vs. Rockies game in Colorado on April 13, 2008.

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=104884958&prmenbr=33072944&aunbr=105231668

godwulf
05-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Hey GW, check your pm's again. Your can make it to where you will get a email whenever you get a pm......

I'm going to PM you to see if that works. When I check my Messages, it just says "empty list".

godwulf
05-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey, David....

Oops...it looks like I was looking in the wrong place for my messages. I just found yours, going back to March.

Sorry about that. I'll read them now. Thanks!

Jeff

theflock13
05-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Tone 1316...what jersey are you looking for? If you e-mail dbacksfoundation@dbacks.com they get back to you pretty quickly with an answer. Godwulf, did you by chance get the message I sent you?