PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Cruz 2006 Rangers Rookie Jersey

mattmueller
05-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Nelson Cruz Texas Rangers jersey from his 2006 rookie season. The jersey is the blue “alternate” style, size 50. It has a Set 1 2006 tag, 0062 wash and Rangers inventory tagging. Accompanied by a LOA from the Texas Rangers organization.

For full disclosure, it is clear from the stitching that the Set tag was attached to the jersey with different thread than the Majestic and size tag. As this is what has best been described as “atypical” from normal tagging, I contacted the Rangers organization, provided photos of the tagging, and have been informed the tagging is correct and consistent with their jerseys.

Please email me for pictures or with any questions. Price is $500.

Thanks,
Matt

mattmueller
05-15-2009, 06:47 AM
I thought I would post a few pictures people asked for, most notably the tagging from front and back. Also, yes I would be happy to provide the correspondence I had with the Rangers organization verifying that the tagging on the jersey is acceptable in their opinion. Finally, price is flexible, feel free to make a reasonable offer - I am a reasonable person. I will probably hold the jersey until the weekend, then you can find it on ebay.