PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions

Larry Pelliccioni
05-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Would prefer the black 3rd variation if one is available with good wear and regular sleeves.
Thanks.
Larry Pelliccioni
larry@theclassicstuff.com

larry bourget
05-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Have you tried the Team Store, i was there this past Tuesday but nothing left. I was told a local Magistrate Court Judge bought them out lock,stock, and barrell when they announced the Lions uniform changes for the 2009-10 season.

LB

sox83cubs84
06-16-2009, 04:21 AM
Larry:

I just researched a 1972-73 Wilson Lions road of Rocky Rasley for MEARS...I think it wil be in their upcoming auction.

Dave M.
Chicago area

larry bourget
06-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Would prefer the black 3rd variation if one is available with good wear and regular sleeves.
Thanks.
Larry Pelliccioni
larry@theclassicstuff.com

Hey Larry,

How did you make out with the info i gave you, did you ever locate that Magistrate Court Judge?

LB

Larry Pelliccioni
06-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Hello Larry,
If you are speaking of WW from the Detroit area who sets up at our Forum shows, I have contacted him and he has made one referral that netted me a few.
If there is another magistrate with different initials, I am all ears. I thought I knew or appeared before everyone of them in Michigan...lol.
Larry Pelliccioni

larry bourget
06-20-2009, 08:04 AM
Hello Larry,
If you are speaking of WW from the Detroit area who sets up at our Forum shows, I have contacted him and he has made one referral that netted me a few.
If there is another magistrate with different initials, I am all ears. I thought I knew or appeared before everyone of them in Michigan...lol.
Larry Pelliccioni

BEAUTIFUL!

LB