PDA

View Full Version : My First Mlb Game (yankees/ Angels)

MUSEOVEN
05-07-2009, 01:37 PM
The Last Saturday Was My First Baseball Game In Usa :) . Was The New York Yankees And The Los Angeles Angels In The Yankee Stadium. The Game Was Great. And I Liked The New Yankee Stadium Is Amazing.. Check Some Pictures Of The Stadium And The Museum Of The Yankees.-

shafrancollectibles.com
05-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Glad you made it to "The Stadium" for your first game in the US - the new Stadium is fantastic. Did you get to walk around the outside of the "old" Stadium?

================================================== =====
brad@shafrancollectibles.com

MUSEOVEN
05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Glad you made it to "The Stadium" for your first game in the US - the new Stadium is fantastic. Did you get to walk around the outside of the "old" Stadium?

================================================== =====
brad@shafrancollectibles.com
HELLO: I SEE THE OLD YANKEE STADIUM IN THE UPPER DECK OF THE NEW STADIUM.. THATH GAME WAS MY DREAM COME TRUE. IN VENEZUELA WE DONT HAVE THATH TIPE OF STADIUM .. THANKS

kingjammy24
05-07-2009, 02:31 PM
hey museoven

off topic, but did you see this jersey?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290315496879

i don't know what it is, but i find those caribbean jerseys plastered with ads to be very visually appealing.

rudy.

Marichal27
05-07-2009, 02:34 PM
When are they supposed to tear down the old stadium?

MUSEOVEN
05-07-2009, 03:01 PM
hey museoven

off topic, but did you see this jersey?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290315496879

i don't know what it is, but i find those caribbean jerseys plastered with ads to be very visually appealing.

rudy.
HELLO RUDY: JOHAN SANTANA NEVER USE N. 8 IN VENEZUELA.. HE WAS N. 10 AND N. 21 .. THE JERSEYS IS ORIGINAL USED IN THE SEASON 2000-01 .. THANKS

cordovacollector
05-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Museoven ~

Congratulations on your great adventure! You must have felt like you were walking around in a dream!

Minnesota has a long history with Latin players and are very proud of that. It goes way back to our first days with Tony Oliva, Zoilo Versalles, Cesar Tovar, and too many more to mention. Even Fidel Castro had a connection with the Twins.

I have often admired the wonderful jersey collection you are putting together and hope some day you'll write a book or have a wonderful website so we can all appreciate it!

Good luck in all you do!

brianborsch
05-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Hey,

Just so you know, my first MLB game was the Yankees against the Angels as well back in 94 or 95 @ the Old Yankee stadium. Thats what started it for me...

cordovacollector
05-08-2009, 04:13 AM
My first Twins game was August 1961, at the Old Met, in the Twin Cities. It was camera day for kids so we got to be on the field and walk around to all the players at their positions. I had a small, silly little leatherette 3-ring note pad with lined paper and a red ink pen. The first signature I got was Harmon Killebrew and about 8 others. I still have them all. And I even grabbed a handful of grass from the field. It was the only time I had seen baseball that wasn't black & white ... now everything was blue and green.

trsent
05-08-2009, 04:58 AM

What were the baseballs in this display?

MUSEOVEN
05-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Museoven ~

Congratulations on your great adventure! You must have felt like you were walking around in a dream!

Minnesota has a long history with Latin players and are very proud of that. It goes way back to our first days with Tony Oliva, Zoilo Versalles, Cesar Tovar, and too many more to mention. Even Fidel Castro had a connection with the Twins.

I have often admired the wonderful jersey collection you are putting together and hope some day you'll write a book or have a wonderful website so we can all appreciate it!

Good luck in all you do!
THANK YOU ;)

MUSEOVEN
05-08-2009, 08:58 AM

HELLO JOEL :) INSIDE THE YANKEE MUSEUM.. THANKS

DonFan23
05-08-2009, 01:18 PM

As Museoven stated, they're part of the "Yankees Museum" at the new Stadium.

The intent is to have a display including a single-signed ball of every player in Yankees' history.