PDA

View Full Version : La Clippers Game Used Jerseys

mchmaj
05-04-2006, 10:37 AM
any style BEFORE 2001 style came out .....
by champion sizes 46,48,50
any game shorts size from 40-44
email me via marchrisyr@aol.com

cheers
CLIPPER NATION

both-teams-played-hard
05-04-2006, 06:58 PM
CLIPPER NATION

I had to respond to this post, for the simple fact, I have never seen those words printed in black and white. I am also pulling for the Clips. But where exactly is "Clipper Nation"? Frankie Munez's backyard? Penny Marshall's rec-room?

HALLWAY SERIES '06 !!!:)

mchmaj
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
i went to game 5 and they won the series 4 to 1 and the words CLIPPER NATION is from the fans that wears red tshirts saying "CLIPPER NATION" on front and FSN WEST on back , the FSN WEST gave them away to first 15,000 fans during game one at staples

so you know why i said that because clippers are in second round !!! havent been to second round since 1977 !!!!

CLIPPER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
marcus

island_style
05-05-2006, 12:58 AM
I can't help with any Clippers game used jerseys, but it's nice to see some positive vibes for the Clips. I've been a fan since the 2000-2001 season (Brand, DMiles, Q, etc.) and haven't turned back since. It was tough to stomach all those Laker titles, but patience has paid off with a minimum second round appearance. My two favorite NBA teams are the Clippers and whoever is playing the Lakers.

Back on the thread's original subject, I've seen a few common Clipper gamers on eBay lately.

mchmaj
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
yeah i am aware of the clippers game jerseys on ebay but i am wondering what you guys have that can sell directly to me
i also already checked the overpriced gamewornuniforms site also .....

any luck from you guys ???

cheers
marcus

soft*rock
05-15-2006, 06:38 PM
I had to respond to this post, for the simple fact, I have never seen those words printed in black and white. I am also pulling for the Clips. But where exactly is "Clipper Nation"? Frankie Munez's backyard? Penny Marshall's rec-room?

HALLWAY SERIES '06 !!!:)

Clipper Nation?

It is in the Hearts and Minds of the downtrodden bluecollar-halfway-between-the-trailer-park-and-Beverly Hills-and-very-much-in-the-closet-about-the-fact-that-we-would-be-Lakers Fans-if-we-could-only-afford-the-tickets-crew.

soft*rock
05-15-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah i am aware of the clippers game jerseys on ebay but i am wondering what you guys have that can sell directly to me
i also already checked the overpriced gamewornuniforms site also .....

any luck from you guys ???

cheers
marcus

I have Clippers Jerseys
Call me, Jim
559-325-6425