PDA

View Full Version : Anything Game Used From Yankee Game - Sept 8th 2007

suave1477
05-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Dear Members I am looking for anything game used from this game. Yankees Vs. Royals.
Sept 8th 2007

I ESPECIALLY WOULD LIKE THE YANKEES GAME USED LINE UP CARD AND OR VIDEO OF THAT GAME.

If anyone has it or knows where i can find it please let me know??????

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

suave1477@yahoo.com

cordovacollector
05-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Have you tried MLB auctions for the lineup card? There are a ton of them listed from the Royals games.

suave1477
05-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I just looked, all of them are from 2008.

I want the line up car from this specific game.

cordovacollector
05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Well, at least it was worth a shot. I'll keep looking around for ya. So what happened during this game?

suave1477
05-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Im probably about to get a lot of boos for this BUT.............

Arod hit 2 home runs in the same game off Brian Bannister.

You can say I have some sentimental value to it. I won;t go into too many details except for one.
I am a bit of a fan of Bannister.

As he played here in Brooklyn for the Mets Minor League team the Brooklyn Cyclones and go to hang out and talk with him like every other day.

Whats even funnier is a year later he was called up to the Mets about 2 weeks later he was a last minute add on to an Autograph signing that I was at and didn't know it till I got there and saw him on the list. I picked up an 8 x10 and asked him to sign it, when he looked up he smiled as he recognized me from when he was in the minors. I asked him for a special inscription. To me one of the coolest inscriptions to this day

Brian Bannister "From Brooklyn to Queens"

The inscription making an obvious reference from his time in the Minors to making it to the Majors which the Mets are in the next borough over in Queens.

jobathenut
05-07-2009, 02:31 AM
hi there suave-i just went threw my yankees game tapes libary and i have that game,pm me about this-thanks:)
Dear Members I am looking for anything game used from this game. Yankees Vs. Royals.
Sept 8th 2007

I ESPECIALLY WOULD LIKE THE YANKEES GAME USED LINE UP CARD AND OR VIDEO OF THAT GAME.

If anyone has it or knows where i can find it please let me know??????

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

suave1477@yahoo.com

suave1477
05-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Joba great thanks. I don't know how to do the whole PM thing. Can you email me?
suave1477@yahoo.com

jobathenut
05-07-2009, 09:39 PM
email sent suave:)
Joba great thanks. I don't know how to do the whole PM thing. Can you email me?
suave1477@yahoo.com