PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush 5/21

mmonte4
05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Reggie is appearing at Houston's Tri Star show on May 19. I am from New Orleans and think Reggie will turn out to be a great player.

I'm wondering what I should get signed by him. I would like to get something unique and something that is of the Saints. What do you think? What would you get- Saints or no Saints?

mjkm90
05-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Is he vintage already?

worldchamps
05-04-2006, 03:30 PM
If you are a big Saints fan, then yes get him on that. But if it were me I was paying as much as he is charging I would get something USC signed or an NFL football. With players swiching teams so often, you will always know of him as a Heisman USC player, that can never change. Wouldn't you rather have a UT Ricky Williams helmet over a Saints one....unless you are a die hard Saints fan......WHO DAT?

norristrophy
05-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Big Saints fan here as well...thrilled that Houston passed on him, he's gonna be great for the city on and off the field.

mmonte4
05-05-2006, 06:32 PM
I cant agree more. Its like a blessing from above that we got him. Finally some good fortune for the Saints!!!

Ive decided Im going to go with a 16x20 draft day photo. Im going to get him to personalize it. Im not sure what to ask him write, maybe "good luck on your doctorate" or something personal/meaningful.

sportsgameused
05-06-2006, 09:22 AM
The item likely to hold its value the longest would be a USC item with a non personalized inscription.