PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and need opinions on a couple of Redskins Jerseys

skinsfan0521
04-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Hi, I'm new to the whole game used thing and I was looking through Greyflannel's auctions and they've got a couple Redskins jerseys that I might be interested in, but I need to have some opinions of people first. To be honest, I don't really know what to look for to verify that they are actually game used or anything, so I'm looking for some help.

The link is:

http://www.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail3.aspx?lotid=20750

Any & all opinions are welcome! Thanks a lot!

-Brian

JasonBanz
04-29-2009, 10:39 AM
According to the pictures, in my opinion, everything seems to check out ok. And unfortuantely until you actually see them, you can't see the amount of use. I included a few pictures from the years they wore them for you.

gatorcollector
04-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Just stay away from the Wuerffel jersey, that thing is a piece of junk! ;)

skinsfan0521
04-29-2009, 04:26 PM
JasonBanz - Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Unfortunately I won't be able to buy them tonight anyway. I registered last night, but my registration is not complete and I need to call GFA to get it completed and I won't be able to do that in time :-(

gatorcollector - Don't worry, no interest in that Wuerffel jersey even if I was able to bid tonight. haha

If anybody from this forum wins these auctions, I'd be VERY interested in the Stephen Davis jersey, so please contact me!!

RKGIBSON
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Just stay away from the Wuerffel jersey, that thing is a piece of junk! ;)

Out of curiosity, what are you seeing on the Wuerffel?

Roger

skinsfan0521
04-29-2009, 07:32 PM
I've got no facts, I'm just guessing that he was being sarcastic because he collects Florida Gators stuff and Wuerffel was a Gator.... or maybe it really is a piece of junk. lol

JasonBanz
04-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Brian,
You might want to check. Some members that are registered can win the item for you and have you send them the money. Take a look into it and see if anyone would be willing to do that. I don't think there is much time left in the auction though.

gatorcollector
04-30-2009, 06:16 AM
RK, Skinsfan is right - I was being sarcastic. It turns out I let the Wuerffel go but got the Lito Sheppard instead.

dcgreg25
04-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Skinsfan, I ended up winning the lot. Drop me an email as I may consider a trade or sale for the Davis jersey or some of my other skins jerseys.