PDA

View Full Version : Does Hollywood Collectible/ Rich Altman Respond to emails?

spartakid
04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok, I've sent three or so e-mails to Hollywood collectible/ Rich Altman and I haven't gotten a single response yet. Is this typical? Can someone shed some light on this? thank you, Ricardo

spartakid
04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Sorry, typo, Hollywood Collectibles

joelsabi
04-28-2009, 12:10 AM
i have received a quick reply from them

try this form on this link:

http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/contactus.aspx

jobathenut
04-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I have sent them several emails,along with the form on thier site and never heard back from them.I don't know why you are emailing them,but if it's to sell, they are not the only game in town.Buy the autograph magazine and it gives you alot of other dealers.That's what i did,i just have tried other avenues and other dealers to sell my collection.But if you are looking to buy something from them,well i guess try calling them or just keep emailing them,cause if they don't get returned to you,it means they are getting your emails.They are just too busy to reply to your emails i guess.Good luck:)
Ok, I've sent three or so e-mails to Hollywood collectible/ Rich Altman and I haven't gotten a single response yet. Is this typical? Can someone shed some light on this? thank you, Ricardo

dcgreg25
04-28-2009, 07:28 AM
I have dealt with them before and never had a problem reaching them via email. However, for faster results you may want to try just giving them a call. Good luck!

spartakid
04-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Ok, I think I'll send them an e-mail right now, and if they don't respond, I'll call. I'm looking to purchase, so I can't really go somewhere else at the moment. thanks for the input guys. Ricardo

33bird
04-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Call em. They never email me back.
Greg

lowell25
04-28-2009, 08:57 AM
In one word, NO. I emailed him 3 weeks ago and received no response. I wanted to purchase an item and now he lost my business.