PDA

View Full Version : MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

Tay1038
04-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
Taylor

Manram
04-27-2009, 09:51 PM
I tried the hologram # and it said it wasn't found. Sorry.

suicide_squeeze
04-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
Taylor

Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Tay1038
04-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Thanks for your help in advance. The first I believe is a number "1". I have tried all other options for the first number and still nothing.

Thanks,
Taylor

ronny62055
04-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I have the same problem with a Mets David Wright game used jersey. I purchased it two years ago from Steiner Sports and it has a MLB hologram on it. Mysteriously the number disappeared from the MLB database. I contacted Steiner Sports and they in turn contacted MLB. I was told that MLB.COM was having problems and they should be resolved sometime this week.

chakes89
04-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Session Name: DETROIT TIGERS?@?MINNESOTA TWINS
Session Date: September 08, 2006
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: JOE MAUER - BROKEN BAT

Tay1038
04-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks guys! It worked for me today.