PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys....I Need Help Here...........

DoctorLoomis
04-27-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail3.aspx?lotid=21127

I have a friend that really wants this shirt. What are your opinions? Thank you for your help............

TriplexXxSports
04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Just a quick look at GETTY.....front #5 seems off, as well as the location of the 'R' on the left sleeve in relation to the cuff stitch. IMO.....

TriplexXxSports
04-27-2009, 06:42 PM
The font in the 'J F B' patch looks a little thin. It appears as though the letters should be spaced a little closer........IMO

suicide_squeeze
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
The font in the 'J F B' patch looks a little thin. It appears as though the letters should be spaced a little closer........IMO

Agreed on both accounts Trip X..

And the J F B also has too much black border around it on the GF jersey.

I was going to post the issues with the "5" placement, but you beat me to it cause I'm at work.

Also, the "PUJOLS" on the back appears to be a bit tight together in placement, and has some of the same "lining up" issues with the "5" on the back.

Unless I am beat to it again, I'll show a few pictures to back up mu opinion when I have time...

suicide_squeeze
04-27-2009, 07:02 PM
The "DK 57" patch also seems a bit too close to the Rawlings logo.....

I can't seem to find a picture showing it any closer than the picture you posted Trip X. That's not a good thing.

TriplexXxSports
04-27-2009, 07:13 PM
The "DK 57" patch also seems a bit too close to the Rawlings logo.....

I can't seem to find a picture showing it any closer than the picture you posted Trip X. That's not a good thing.

I'll leave those pics for you. :D

Something else that I noticed on that 'DK 57' patch & the 'R' is that they are in no way shape, or form aligned on the GFC jersey.

Its as though a blind man lined the up before they were stitched. Could the machine alignment be a little off, or could the jersey been placed in the machine off center, sure, but this seems a little extreme for professional athletes.....IMO

TriplexXxSports
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll leave those pics for you. :D

Something else that I noticed on that 'DK 57' patch & the 'R' is that they are in no way shape, or form aligned on the GFC jersey.

Its as though a blind man lined the up before they were stitched. Could the machine alignment be a little off, or could the jersey been placed in the machine off center, sure, but this seems a little extreme for professional athletes.....IMO

:eek:!!!