PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has a Derek Fisher game-worn jersey for trade?

rmsportsfan
04-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Anyone out there who wants to trade their Derek Fisher game-worn jersey for one of these MeiGray authenticated items that I have.

Derrick Rose
Danny Granger
Mo Williams
Paul Pierce
Rashard Lewis
Dwyane Wade

I'm looking for MeiGray authenticated Derek Fisher game-worn jersey.

Email me at rmsportsfan@yahoo.com

Thanks.

costas
04-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Does it have to be MeiGray authenticated? Also are you looking to trade for other players besides Fisher?

rmsportsfan
04-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Preferrably MeiGray, since they have a very strong authentication program. They really certify that the items are really game-worn and not just based on their opinion.

Preferrably Fisher, but feel free to let me know of any other players you are open to trading.

Thanks.

mbenga28
04-27-2009, 12:57 PM
all the players you have listed, those are all jerseys?

rmsportsfan
06-23-2009, 11:49 PM
Hello, I am still looking for a Derek Fisher game-worn jersey that is authenticated by MeiGray. I can trade my Dwight Howard 2009 slam-dunk jersey.

email me at rmsportsfan@yahoo.com

Thanks.

rmsportsfan
06-30-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm going to trade any one of these collections of mine for a Derek Fisher game-worn jersey authenticated by MeiGray:

1. Dwight Howard white Orlando Magic jersey with Sprite slam-dunk patch worn in the 2009 slam-dunk competition. Authenticated by MeiGray and NBA.

2. Tony Parker's 2009 NBA All-Star game jacket. Authenticated by MeiGray and the NBA.

3. Amare Stoudemire's 2009 NBA All-Star game jacket. Authenticated by MeiGray.

4. Let me know if you are looking for another jersey to trade for your Derek Fisher game-worn jersey. I might have it, but not listed in here.

Email me at rmsportsfan@yahoo.com

Thank you.