PDA

View Full Version : MLB certs

the3lads
04-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi, just received my WBC jersey, but the cert # does not show up on their system. Got the jersey from MLB auctions. Any ideas why it would not show up, and who to contact about ths?:confused:

earlywynnfan
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Sometimes they take a while to get them entered; I've heard of some taking months. So I guess wait, with your fingers crossed. As far as contacting anyone at MLB.Com, good luck!!

Ken
earlywynnfan5@Hotmail.com

CUTiger
04-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I would try to contact MLB through this email:
authentication@website.mlb.com

I contacted them about a bat that I bought a about a month back that was not in the system. They replied in about 24hrs which I did not expect. They will be able tell you where the roll of hologram stickers was sent. They also told me that they would contact the authenticators to resolve the issue. It still is not in the system yet but at least I can hope they are addressing the issue. Hope this helps.

Vintagedeputy
04-23-2009, 11:06 AM
You think MLB is bad, try looking up a Steiner number. I havent found one of my items yet that is in their database, nor do they respond to emails asking why!

justinwc80
04-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem with a Jay Bruce bat I bought from the team. Let me know if you have any luck with the email, I'll do the same.

David
04-23-2009, 12:50 PM
It can take a while for PSA/DNA's and UDA's numbers to appear online, so it may be the norm for all the data to be typed in. It not appearing right away, shouldn't be a big concern.

the3lads
04-23-2009, 01:36 PM
My thanks to all the replies. I actually found a phone number from an old package that seems to work. Let's wait and see......

justinwc80
04-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Can you pass on the number, I would like to attempt to resolve same problem, thanks.