PDA

View Full Version : need help on sizemore louisville slugger

jonincleve
04-21-2009, 06:37 PM
if anyone can help me out with this bat it would be great. i purchased 2 grady sizemore bats recently, one is absolutely hammered and is model s370. the other is a louisville slugger bat with the number 7 stamped in the knob and no model on the bat. i am thinking retail bat but i do not know of a retail version out there? i also know this came out of the clubhouse. it is the same size and weight as my other sizemore bats. i have not wieghed each bat but it is not an oddball size.

for full disclosure i am putting this bat on ebay tonight with their .15 listing day but i want to describe it properly.

any help would be great

thank you
john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net

wallywillrake
05-05-2009, 10:55 AM
hi how are you doing. i recently occured the same proble mas you with Chase Utley bats. I bought 2 and one did not have a model number but had his number one it and was the same size and weight as my others. I was told it was a store model but i was very confused. It is strange have you heard anything from anyone about it yet?

BMH
05-05-2009, 10:58 AM
The "7" on the knob represents 2007 which makes it a replica bat. These are purchased by the stadiums for sale.