PDA

View Full Version : Display cases for cleats

FanofGriffey3
04-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Hi guys, I am in the process of picking up a pair of game used cleats. I have seen some cases for sale online. They cost around $200. That is a little more than I am looking to spend. I was wondering if anyone has a case they can show off. Or if anyone knows of an alternative that could be used. Thanks Chris

markize
04-21-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi guys, I am in the process of picking up a pair of game used cleats. I have seen some cases for sale online. They cost around $200. That is a little more than I am looking to spend. I was wondering if anyone has a case they can show off. Or if anyone knows of an alternative that could be used. Thanks Chris

Chris,

I have a simple case that has clear front, ends, and top with a mirrored back. This way you can see the entire cleat from all sides. I think I paid around $100 shipped, but I will have to check later and let you know. I can send you pictures if you want. Just post your email, or email me at: sirfuzzy@comcast.net.

Mark

FanofGriffey3
04-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks Mark. Does it hold one cleat or two ? Here is my email. Chris
cbcjetsfan@aol.com

markize
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks Mark. Does it hold one cleat or two ? Here is my email. Chris
cbcjetsfan@aol.com

Chris,

It holds a pair. I have a pair of 11.5's in it now, and both are autogrpahed so it's nice to see each auto. I would have to measure the interior dimensions, but I would guess it could hold up to size 13. I'll get you pics and dimensions later today via email.

Mark

markize
04-21-2009, 09:22 AM
By the way, I guess I was too blind to notice your email in your signature. Duh!!

Mark

FanofGriffey3
04-21-2009, 10:32 AM
By the way, I guess I was too blind to notice your email in your signature. Duh!!

Mark

Haha. No problem at all. Thanks for your help

AWA85
04-21-2009, 10:39 AM
I used a mirror football case. Turned out very cool just make sure you are not dealing with size 14 or higher shoes and it should turn out good. Think these cases are around $30 also.

skinsfan0521
04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Markize - Do you think that you could send me some information on that case for cleats? I'd be interested in pictures as well as interior dimensions if you could. My email address is bharasymczuk@gmail.com. Please send me whatever you can, I'd really appreciate it!

markize
04-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Markize - Do you think that you could send me some information on that case for cleats? I'd be interested in pictures as well as interior dimensions if you could. My email address is bharasymczuk@gmail.com. Please send me whatever you can, I'd really appreciate it!

skins fan,

email sent.

mark