PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Game Used Items Available

kylerburgin
04-20-2009, 10:38 AM
I posted these items not to long ago. I wanted to repost them, and give a better description of them, and all. also PLEASE only serious buyers, i have had to many people contact me, and ask that i hold an item for a day or 2, and say they were going to buy them, and then of course did not. I lost out on 2 legitimate sales due to this.

First off let me say. When i sell an item, i get it in the mail within 24 hours, the only execption would be late saturday, then it would be on monday. I also send it priority mail, and provide a confirmation number. also the price i ask, includes the shipping and all in it. Yes i will consider offers for any item.

well here are the items

1. Jimmy Kennedy white game used jersey tagged for 2003 season. Prova group authenticated number xa1149c8oe. there are 3 repairs to the jersey. it is tagged for the 2003 season but also was used in 2005 season.
this jersey has all the tagging present. The jersey is in great shape, and would make a fine addition to any collection. This player has played for Penn State, The Rams, and others. asking price is-- 225.00

2. Randy Mcmichael blue game used jersey tagged for 2005 season. Prova group authenticated number xa73be60az. there is 1 repair on this jersey. This jersey was custom cut for Randy Mcmichael. The jersey is in great shape, and would make a fine addition to any collection. This player has played for the university of Georgia, Miami Dolphins, and the Rams.
Asking price is--- 250.00

3. Brandon Chillar White game used jersey. This jersey is prova group authenticated. I am sorry i do not have the tag number with me at this time. There are several team repairs to this jersey. This player has played for the Rams, and The Packers. This jersey would make an outstanding piece in a collection. Asking price--- 200.00

4. Chevin Smith White game used jersey. This jersey was tagged for 2001 season use. It was used by the player during the 2001 preseason. The jersey is in great shape shows some minor piling, and of course has the gold stripe running down the side of the jersey. This jersey would make a great addition to your collection. he played for Florida State, and the Rams, and several other teams. This jersey is authenticated, and will pass prova group authentication. Asking Price--- 150.00

5. Jermaine Beniot white game used jersey. This jersey is tagged for 2001 season use. The jersey was used by the player during the 2001 preseson. the jersey shows minor piling, but is otherwise in fantastic shape. This jersey has been authenticated, and will pass prova group authentication. this player played for the rams, and also several other teams.
Asking price is--- 150.00

6. Tommy Polley Game used helmet. Prova group authenticated. also has tristar hologram authentication as well. The helmet shows good game use. but also the horms are in good shape with minor scratches. This player played for Florida state. and The Rams. i will take offers for this item, and go from there.

i will attach pictures of jerseys and helmets, some jersey i dont have pictures for, but will get put up later.

if interested in buying any jersey you can reach me by email, or phone at 912-344-1257.

also paypal would be used for payment, this gives you an instant receipt.

thank you

kylerburgin
04-25-2009, 02:40 PM
UPDATED PRICES THEY ARE REDUCED LIMITED TIME ONLY

Jimmy Kennedy is now 200.00

Randy Mcmichael is now 200.00

Brandon Chillar is now 175.00

Chevin Smith is 150.00

Jermaine Beniot is 150.00

however if both the Smith and the Beniot jerseys are purchased i will do both for 275.00

again the postage is free with them .

kylerburgin
04-29-2009, 10:14 AM
i guess this forum does not work, i will be pulling this posting down tommorrow, and listing the jerseys on ebay. sorry it did not work out